Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but I want to start putting McDonald's Chicken McNugget sauces (honey, bbq, honey mustard...) on the rear tire of guys bikes with chicken strips over 1 inch. I'll keep it in the container, but hopefully it will inspire some track riding in our fellow riding brothers.

I was inspired to do this in Monterey, California this year at Cannery row, where a bunch of really awesome look bikes had chicken strips so juicy your arteries felt clogged.

Damn, it's late and I can't sleep.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Thats awesome. What a great idea yo!

·
Registered
579 Posts
a little fear is a good thing, i dont believe you should run strait to the edge of a tire on the street. body position has a lot to do with how far your tire is run to the edge too. some peoples are just down right puzzy strips

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
body position has a lot to do with how far your tire is run to the edge too.
Glad someone else realizes that too. I have about an eighth of an inch (if that) of "chicken strips" on my tires on the front and back.

I used to never have them, in fact I used to lose traction on the rear sometimes due to leaning it too far because of bad body position.

I hang off around almost every sharp corner now, and my corner entry, exit and mid corner speed has improved greatly while not requiring the extreme lean angle.

It's just funny when some riders judge me for that little "chicken strip", then we hit the twisties, and they are no where to be seen.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
a little fear is a good thing, i dont believe you should run strait to the edge of a tire on the street. body position has a lot to do with how far your tire is run to the edge too. some peoples are just down right puzzy strips
AGREED!

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
No where to be seen in front of you or in the back of you. This makes a big difference. :icon_lol:
haha, behind me!

I was exaggerating a bit of course, but usually the guys who talk smack are the ones who's mouths are bigger than their bag of skills.

It's the guys who don't talk at all that are usually the stupid fast ones haha

·
Registered
37 Posts
If I saw somebody messing with my bike while I'm inside McDonalds, they better be ready to take a blindside hit to the fuckin temple. Chicken strips or not, DON'T TOUCH MY ****.

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
lmfao.....why is anyone worried about the next mans tire?? i'm betting i can finish a whole race with some "chicken strip" left and still smoke the whole lot of you fake azz bad form riders!!!!! in my squid days i used to get the tire worn to the edge in the first day too, but that didn't mean shyt! jhahahahahaha

1 - 20 of 70 Posts