Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....and his friend posts it up on Flickr.

WTF is wrong with children today?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mpz_picz/2644820570/

I don't know what I'd do if I saw some kid doing this to another person's car. Something is definitely up with the car though as per the video it's been in the lot for 4 days.

Looks like it's part of a crimescene or something with all that yellow tape around it and the plastic over the top, but I have no idea why any PD would allow something like that to sit for 4 days!

Can anyone make a backup of that video? I'm sure the owner will pull it down when a bunch of angry car enthusiasts start looking for his [email protected]

[UPDATE]
Video been "backed up" by Fastlane daily:

Veritas RS3, SMS Mustang, BMW M5 V8, Tesla Model S, Ferrari 360 - Fast Lane Daily - 08Jul08 | Fast Lane Daily - Auto News. Fast Cars. Fast and Fresh. Every day. (fast-forward to the 4 minute mark).

PS: Carrie Milbank (the hostess) is fcuking hot :)

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Thank you for posting this video and bringing it to my attention!! I saw the video and while looking at it the area looked like a place I used to do security at before I entered the police academy....Peninsula Center or as nicknamed, Pen Center. Then towards the end the instigator in the tape actually said, Pen Center. Doh!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Nah, I guess it is Pen Centre, Ontario. Damn that looked like a local one to me for a sec there. I hate to see property abused like that.

·
Registered
173 Posts
As I read this, a part in Pulp Fiction comes to mind. the part where Travolta was pissed off about his car being keyed. He says something to the affect of - it would almost be worth him doing it, if you could catch the person.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts