Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...just like it reads. Put my bike up on stands Sunday night to send out pegs and light to Tripage. It's been a day and half and I'm jonesing to ride! Almost tempted to steal my buddies Harley sitting in my garage. I imagine I can't be the only one like this? I never noticed because I just ride my bike everywhere so i just kind of became accustomed to it like driving a car, doesn't phase you after awhile. Nope I'm itching!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yea, when I wrecked my bike a year ago I had to go A MONTH without riding.. Worst month of my life! Lucky for me, I'm a girl, and my buddies would backpack me to bike nights and on group rides.. Which helped a little I guess..

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yea it's better than nothing, then again I give girls props for getting on the back, I sure as hell wouldnt

·
Registered
321 Posts
I only backpack with people I know are good riders. There like 2 people in my group of friends that I will ride with. And I've seen them in action, on the track, in the Expert session.. You've gotta trust that person with your life.. thats a pretty big deal lol

·
Registered
787 Posts
I just had hernia surgery... I was riding 7 days later.. I figure I can have surgery again if something happens

·
Registered
321 Posts
This rain needs to stop!!! The bike hasn't moved all week!!!

I will ride in the rain, but I'd prefer a nice warm sunny ride..

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no nuts to butts for me! it's been like a freaking tease everyday just seeing it sitting there! If it wasn't illegal to ride w/o a brake light I would just throw a towl under me and sit on the subframe!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Damn thieves get there filthy hands on everything! I just installed an alarm on mine yesterday, its pretty sweet!

Sent from my US740 using Motorcycle.com App
Yea I'm looking into some kind of security, probably a disc lock for sure. Seems like everyone likes the Xena with alarm.

Sent from my MB611 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
823 Posts
After hearing about a lot of peeps on here getting their bikes stolen I thought...what the hell, its a small investment and it usually lowers your insurance a bit too. I got the Gorilla one, its got shock sensor, tilt sensor, and current sensor and its super loud too! Got it on Amazon.com for $80.

Sent from my US740 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
psh, i thought alarm systems were like $500? I might get one!

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
i ride everyday, i feel strange if I don't.
I think I've become physically dependent on riding :cruising:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts