Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my boy went out and got bikes at the same time. i went with the 08 cbr and he went with the 08 r6. I finaly got him to take my bike for a ride and the first word out of his mouth was "i just fell in love with another mans bike". he was telling me how evertyhing about the cbr was better than the r6. i just found it hilarious because he would talk so much sh!t about how his bike was better at this and that and this and that, now that he rode her he is thinking about selling the r6 and getting a cbr:crackup:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Tell him to buy yours so you can get a newer model. Then you have more gloating you can do.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ima keep the 08 more power and i dont like the engine cover on the 09. the only thing i like better on the 09 is the black and red paint scheame on the tank

·
Registered
530 Posts
false 05-06 is where its at, no questions about that, and they have more power, and are lighter............. sooooooo suck on that.

·
Registered
371 Posts
false 05-06 is where its at, no questions about that, and they have more power, and are lighter............. sooooooo suck on that.
The 2007 and newer CBR 600 RR is the lightest CBR ever produced by Honda, weighing barely 400 pounds with a full tank of fuel.

It is also the fastest, with the best power to weight ratio, and the strongest midrange of any CBR 600.

No other CBR 600 built won so many comparison tests.

The 05-06 was a very good bike, but the 2007 was a big leap forward in all performance categories.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I could be wrong but i dont see too many 600RR's in the top 5 in the AMA daytona or super sportbike class.

im just saying..........

·
Registered
689 Posts
I've never rode any other RR but my 08 but it seems like comparing different year models of the same model bike would be like splitting hairs.

Without the numbers is there actually any noticeable difference???

Oh and yes R6s do suck it hard compared to the 600rr. My roommate had an 08 R6 and always complained about it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
1 - 20 of 58 Posts