Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for some reason i just wanted to express that.. im just so excited again that i have the 600RR and every time i look at it i think.. "how perfect is this machine"

any of you guys ever feel like that??

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I love my boots. My boots and me. They help me swing from tree to tree. I feel so happy with them on my feet. We're best friends yeah my boots and me. I love my boots yeah my boots and me. I love my boots yeah my boots and meeeeeeeee. ooh ooh aah aah!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Tujunga Jim said:
Anybody get the brake bolt replaced yet?
Yeah, I did a couple of weeks ago. Very simple, no big deal at all. It's replaced with a "gold anodized" version of the same thing...but is mostly covered up with the little rubber boot anyway so you really don't see much of it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
i crashed my bike.. and it is all taken apart right now, i still look at it like that! and most people would be like :roll: when i look at it i am like :bounce: ...so there is that for ya. i would not trade it for another bike!

·
Registered
932 Posts
JetBlast10 said:
I love my boots. My boots and me. They help me swing from tree to tree. I feel so happy with them on my feet. We're best friends yeah my boots and me. I love my boots yeah my boots and me. I love my boots yeah my boots and meeeeeeeee. ooh ooh aah aah!
Just say no to drugs! :D

·
Registered
595 Posts
mcnate01 said:
sometimes i'll just sit in the garage with my rr and imagine what i'll do to it next....... :marchmell:
That's the same thing i do with the woman i keep chained in my garage

j/k :Vroam:

C

·
0 Posts
i'M IN TROUBLE FOR SAYING MY BIKE LOOKS SO SEXY ALL THE TIME! :bitchslap:

·
Registered
351 Posts
MAD1 said:
mcnate01 said:
sometimes i'll just sit in the garage with my rr and imagine what i'll do to it next....... :marchmell:
That's the same thing i do with the woman i keep chained in my garage

O, good I thought I was the only one that had one of those :chowdown: ... was scared to speak out about her.

j/k :Vroam:

·
Registered
429 Posts
JetBlast10 said:
Jet, you've made my day! I can't stop laughing!!!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Feeling just the same here guys (except i just like my boots, and there arent any women in my chained in my garage)..
I just got my new black 600rr.. cant wait for mods.. but its a bit of a problem..
You kind of get obsessed! I find it incredibely hard to concentrate when im at work.. always searching for mods :D

But i think its the sexiest machine out there... the only thing id compare it to would be the new gsxr 1000.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I love my RR cause she never says NO I ride that Biatch hard, her ass always is sticking up like to tell me "come on big boy you want this". She is a bit of a whore cause she gives this look to everyone. She does like her weekly facials by me. When I give her a bath. You sick pervs go love your wife, kids, mother, father. Who loves a machine? Just kidding RR's are nice :smile: :smile:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've had mine for 2 full seasons now, and still sit on the steps and look at her when she's all washed and happy.

LIVE IS GOOD i tell ya.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts