Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
I am almost completely sure that some libtard @sshole will try to bring a lawsuit against him for that letter.

However, he is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT correct.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
im not from the US, but i can see what he is saying. almost 1/3 of my pay is deducted each month and then every dime i spend is taxed.

but i do get lots of perks living in canada

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Seen that the other day..completely true. On stimulating jobs you gotta look at like this. If you cut taxes for the middle and increase for the upper class these will be the 2 normal things the middle will do with the extra money from cuts: A)Save it (thats what myself and others did with the stimulus) or B.)Spend it, but I'll be most of the purchases are for things made in China, India, etc. So that doesn't really increase the amount we purchase that is made in the US. But if I'm risking my money...heck yeah I want to get paid. I remember when I had a job in HS where I got a .50 cent raise. Well I jumped brackets apparently and ended up making less money per 40hrs b/c of that .50 cent raise. Who wants to work hard to make more money if you don't see any of it.

·
Registered
795 Posts
In response to the picture referencing food stamps. Why is it that if people use the system to get something they need (food) they are moochers and takers and lazy? But if some rich guy uses the system to get huge tax breaks and take in millions more dollars, he's just smart?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In response to the picture referencing food stamps. Why is it that if people use the system to get something they need (food) they are moochers and takers and lazy? But if some rich guy uses the system to get huge tax breaks and take in millions more dollars, he's just smart?
What about the guy who bought alcohol with his ebt card than gets into his BMW with an Obama Biden sticker on the back. And yes I jus saw this the other day

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Registered
795 Posts
Never said their weren't abusers. Didn't answer my question though.

What about the rich guy who makes millions of dollars a year and pays an effective rate of taxes lower than most Americans?

Found this:

"The Food and Nutrition Act of 2008 (the Act) defines eligible food as any food or food product for home consumption and also includes seeds and plants which produce food for consumption by SNAP households. The Act precludes the following items from being purchased with SNAP benefits: alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, hot food and any food sold for on-premises consumption. Nonfood items such as pet foods, soaps, paper products, medicines and vitamins, household supplies, grooming items, and cosmetics, also are ineligible for purchase with SNAP benefits."

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
The picture is a joke. Romney is a tool just as much as Obama. Nobody should be slipping through loop holes to avoid taxes at all. But guess what? One of the two federal reserve puppets will be getting elected in a month because America is too stupid to vote otherwise.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Never said their weren't abusers. Didn't answer my question though.

What about the rich guy who makes millions of dollars a year and pays an effective rate of taxes lower than most Americans?

Found this:

"The Food and Nutrition Act of 2008 (the Act) defines eligible food as any food or food product for home consumption and also includes seeds and plants which produce food for consumption by SNAP households. The Act precludes the following items from being purchased with SNAP benefits: alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, hot food and any food sold for on-premises consumption. Nonfood items such as pet foods, soaps, paper products, medicines and vitamins, household supplies, grooming items, and cosmetics, also are ineligible for purchase with SNAP benefits."
I dont know much about snap but here in California we have ebt and I wish they had alcohol restrictions.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will say about the rich people that most of them pay a sickening amount of taxes compared to what I pay as a middle class American.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts