Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my beautiful 07 600RR a couple of weeks ago and I'm still having trouble letting it go. I put in so much work on that bike, did everything myself...it was absolutely flawless. Had to sell it due to being too busy to ride it and also not having adequate means of storing it when I move out to go to school again. Gotta focus on school cuz biking definitely contributed to my grades slipping lol.

I've been riding for 8 months or so, went through a few different bikes and absolutely loved it. Maybe one day I'll get back into it...all you riders out there, enjoy your bikes and ride the hell out of them!! :icon_lol:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it really does. I milked my bike for all it's worth though, that's the only positive aspect of this. There are people with crazy mods that can't even get $6000 for their 07 when I got way more than this with only a few minor mods like Protons and Puig windscreen.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yeah it really does. I milked my bike for all it's worth though, that's the only positive aspect of this. There are people with crazy mods that can't even get $6000 for their 07 when I got way more than this with only a few minor mods like Protons and Puig windscreen.
Selling anything that cost thousands of dollars and getting a good deal out of it all has to do with location and timing.

I stopped riding for 2 years due to medical/personal reasons that were way beyond my control.

Everyday I vowed to get back on the minute I had the chance. I couldn't get it outta my system. No sports car or supercar will ever give you the feeling of riding a bike.....it's the best feeling in the world besides sex.

Anyways, I hope you get back on and do what you love. You can still do school as long as your modulate that with your hours of schooling.....it's possible.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Just because you're going to school doesn't mean you don't need transportation. Even if the school is within 5 minutes from where I live, I would still put on my gears, take the bike out, and ride to school.

Here's a quote for ya. "If there's a will, there's a way."

Majority of the people who say they'll some day they'll get back on the bike, but 85% of them never got back to riding.

Well there's still 10% chance that we'll be seeing you in this forum; but nevertheless, good luck with school.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I have a death grasp on my CBR..........
If you wan't it you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands:icon_lol:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
^^ It totally will lol.

Ever thought about parking? I just graduated from CSUF and the parking was horrible, if you had a motorcycle though - guaranteed front parking. This semester they're telling students not to even buy passes since the lots will be overflowing.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I used to have a honda s2000. I loved that car. so much fun.. anyways when i sold it I wasnt too happy for a few months, but I know one day i will have another s2000! Cant wait. Maybe like a project car in a few years.

-Sam

·
Registered
945 Posts
I used to have a honda s2000. I loved that car. so much fun.. anyways when i sold it I wasnt too happy for a few months, but I know one day i will have another s2000! Cant wait. Maybe like a project car in a few years.

-Sam
not quite the same though!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts