Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from an interview with a staffing firm for CNC machining jobs and I'm having my resume sent off to a CNC lazer cutting job, but since the only machining experience I have is with my own company and I have no supervisor, they're wanting to get some feedback from people who have dealt with me and purchased my products.

Thanks in advance.

·
I AM The Righty
2,380 Posts
I can help you out man. I bought your spools and barends...
do you need e-mail or just something in this thread?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can help you out man. I bought your spools and barends...
do you need e-mail or just something in this thread?
Either or would work. I think in this thread would be more simple since all I could do would be either link the company here or just print out the entire thread.

·
I AM The Righty
2,380 Posts
I purchased your bar ends and spools and they are top quality! thanks for such a great product :toothy4:

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Even though Dememted has just started his own company his products quality
customer service , prices are simply top notch thank u so much & keep rockin

·
Registered
796 Posts
I purchased a set of spools from Demented in April and I was very satisfied with the quality of his product as well as the super quick response and shipping.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I purchased a set of the motorcycle swingarm spools and the handlebar bar ends from Demented and the quality and attention detail was amazing. I was very impressed with the details in creating such a polished product.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Just purchased fork sliders, swingarm sliders, and bar ends and the fit and quality is superb. Having positive feedback from other members has led me to purchasing from D and have no doubts in his work.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I am waiting to buy Demented's swingarm spools!! He is sold out right now because so many people know how great his product is!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts