164 Posts

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Wow very impressive

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
This needs moved to gixxer.com.... Not Gsxr.com cuz those guys r cool. But the other one is the tool forum, u will fit in perfect there. Haha just playin. Yea, burnouts r sweet and all but u ruin ur tire wc r expensive, and u get rubber stuck under ur undertail and it's a pain to get off. Not sure why people like to do them. Well it's their bike they can do what they want. U won't catch me doing one tho.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
yeah send it to gixxer.com!!! the guys on gsxr.com were complimenting my bike today haha, seem like cool guys and not mega squids that the typical gsxr rider gets.

this is just stupid... why destroy a tire like that?

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Maybe, just maybe the tire needed to be replaced so he decided to do this. Hey even the pros do burnouts. :cool:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

last time i did that was when i needed a new tire on my 929. just for fun. stopped on the road at the end of my buddies driveway and burnt it till it popped. then pushed the bike into his garage and swapped the tire.

i dont bother anymore cause its a bitch to clean all that rubber off the bike.

·
Registered
480 Posts
hahah buddy was doing some stunting at a car show...in a church parking lot..., blew up the tranny on his bike, hopped on this guys bike to blow the tire up at the end.......

5th gear wide open

Steel belts exploded and whipped the hell out of him! hahaha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts