Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone....i finally got it where i can clutch up a wheelie everytime i try to with confidence....i cant stay up no longer then a cuple seconds tho....can u all throw me some pointers to keep my bike up thanks to anyone who can help to

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Answer #2 ...engage clutch, Wide Open Throttle (WOT), when you reach the rev-limiter That is your go ahead to disengage the clutch. It should come up pretty fast.

Really dude, there are a million threads for this. You just have to get a feel for it. Bring your RPMs up to maybe 12k let off of the throttle for just a second while you bounce the front end and as the forks come back up from your weight you blip the throttle and let the bike come up with you. To keep it up you'll have to get to the balance point like dude said. Please get comfy with a smaller wheelie before you pull it all the way up and loop it back on yourself.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hey do yourself a favor and just say no to wheelies unless ur a stunter u get busted doing them its probably reckless driving not to mention all the things that can go wrong.
Practice on the twisties instead much funner still has the danger factor too....just my @ cents:ciao::drunk:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.