Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there meds or something for this mod addiction? All Im doing tonight is stayin home with the pup (just got his ears cropped today) and searching for prices on levers, rear sets, rims, fairings, wind screens, gear, anything. I need to be saving for my downpayment on a house but it's so hard!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Its a toy. Play with it...

My current car, now almost 10 years old...but when I just got it I would mod it crazy. Ones... a girl hit my car in a parking lot, not a big deal. i was doing about 15 miles per h...
it was her fault, so I got the insurance money... well. Instead of going to a normal body shop, I kept the money, fixed the body myself with a help of friends(just had to pay for painting) and got 18" rims and a spoiler with the rest of the cash. lol... so don't feel bad.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
cars and bikes are not a hobby its a lifestyle(well it is to me at least) sure its hobbies to some ppl but if ur really into it ull work ur a$$ off so u can buy new parts for ur vehicle car,truck,bike.......but to answer ur ? there is tylanol to help with the headache saying no to new parts gives u lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
umm if there is medicine i think i need some also. im always tryn to upgrade of customize my toys. i just bought a completly stock 09 cbr. so i guess ill be eating top ramen for a little while cuz i wont have any extra money to buy anything else. i say its your money, you earned it. so spend it on what you want to spend it on.

·
Registered
785 Posts
i have the same problem.

when it comes to ANY of my hobbies i pour so much money into it. like i gotta have the newest or best gear ... even though it's unnecessary!

there are people who have hobbies but don't pour money into it at all. i know some people who love snowboarding, but will keep using their 12 year old board and bindings because it's good enough.

i know a guy with a yamaha R1 but has done NOTHING to it at all. not even a fender eliminator because he feels that there's no point.

man, i would save so much money if i were like them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts