Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tomorow i get my license back, from 7 months of not having it. I called the dmv to make sure everything is ready to roll and the lady says you have a 6 month suspension starting April 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have received no more tickets, and i was like how? she said i have a ticket they just found. but when she told me the date and the offence i was like no i have been suspended on that count already. If i dont get some advice, I will lose mY lcense, which means my job which means i will not be able to keep my car or my RR. I dont understand how many times i have to pay for past sins?

PLease Help! Is anyone on here a lawyer?
Tim

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
How many tickets have you had in order to have served 2 suspensions? Yeah I'd say you need serious help, but for reasons other than what you're askin about...

But to answer your question: assuming your claim (that you already were suspended on the first count) is true, wouldn't there be some proof of that in their system? I find it tough to resolve things by phone sometimes -- try going to the DMV in person.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is no need to flame me on my "past" driving. I was a squid in my past now i keep it on the track, but im still being haunted my my past.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
DMV!!! :Machine Gun:

·
Registered
936 Posts
I know some local lawyers dont charge for over the phone consultation. Call some local offices and find out if they can help you... I hope you keep your license...

·
Registered
32 Posts
DMV

Like quasi said, go down to the DMV in person. Ask them for a print out of your driving records (be prepare to spend $5 or so). In those records your prior suspension should show up and relate to the offense they are currently trying to pop you with. They won't go out of their way to research this on their own so do it yourself. If this doesn't clear things up, are you with the same insurance company? They keep track of your suspensions/offenses as well and might be of help.

Going to the DMV is pretty much the same in any state, it F*ing sucks. The workers are government slugs and could give a sh*t about your problems. A painful as it might be, go in with a good attitude and they will probably help you out.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Gotta love the DMV. Patty and Selma always come to mind. The idiots in NY are a nightmare to deal with. Every time I change insurance coveraage, they want me to turn in my plates and try to fine me due to lack of coverage because their system didn't realize that I just switched carriers. I would recommend contacting your local militia!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
who is Patty and Selma?

·
Registered
83 Posts
:oops: Take the double-dutch bus and ride the bike on the track!!!

You surely don't think you are the only one driving without a license..do ya'?

I have guys that work for me on probation and no car! They get to work every day! :bounce:

U

·
0 Posts
600RRluvr said:

I have guys that work for me on probation and no car! They get to work every day! :bounce:
Not good advice. :bitchslap:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
any advice uberspeed?

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
600RRluvr said:

:shock: I'm telling

1 - 16 of 16 Posts