Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I need part 9 and 15 i believe... I need the part that holds the back two reflectors on...So some type of stay bracket..

Well my question is if anyone knows like a something at home depot or if you have to do this also...Maybe you can share your advice b/c i would rather go out and buy something instead of waiting a week or two to get the piece.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
358 Posts
8 appears to be mirror opposite of 9. Maybe someone could fab one for you ... like at a metal shop or something like that. Or make one yourself with a drill and some cutof wheels or something. Aluminum is super easy to work with.

Take pics of it, then hammer it flat (or don't, whatever). Use it as a template to make the mirrored one. As for 15... same thing. It doesn't appear to be totally necessary to make it look the same either... you can free form it. Be brave and suck it up. :salute:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
8 appears to be mirror opposite of 9. Maybe someone could fab one for you ... like at a metal shop or something like that. Or make one yourself with a drill and some cutof wheels or something. Aluminum is super easy to work with.

Take pics of it, then hammer it flat (or don't, whatever). Use it as a template to make the mirrored one. As for 15... same thing. It doesn't appear to be totally necessary to make it look the same either... you can free form it. Be brave and suck it up. :salute:
haha yea i just have to get the reflector up there for one day so it can pass inspection. Thanks though hope i can come up with something :+1:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts