Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my licence today!!! Felt good to get that out of the way. I was nervous as hell but I did alright for the most part. I did not think I would be that nevous but its all over w/ now. Off to the DMV so I can get my actual licence.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Congrats man!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
816 posts and just got a license? hehe

Good work man, I failed my first time... I still don't think the sportbike is meant to weave through those cones at 5mph. The second time I took the test I just drove right by all of the cones knowing I could miss one portion and still pass. Whatever works for ya!

·
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ME2 said:
816 posts and just got a license? hehe

Good work man, I failed my first time... I still don't think the sportbike is meant to weave through those cones at 5mph. The second time I took the test I just drove right by all of the cones knowing I could miss one portion and still pass. Whatever works for ya!
I did not have to do any cone weaving. As far as 816 posts I did post all winter while the bike was sleeping.

Nemesis- Always wear my gear, hear to many stories of guys going down and thats just on this site.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Fantastic!!!!

I passed just recently myself......the test lady here is totally by the book.....so it makes everbody nervous. As much as I hate government telling us what to do....well, getting your license and getting legal is a great feeling. CONGRATULATIONS!

·
Registered
259 Posts
I am signed up to take the MSF course on May 13/14. They will give you a waiver for the DMV w/ successful completion. Wish me luck. But in all honesty i hope they are hard on us... so wish me skill versus luck.

Peace

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
congrats to getting your license and Good luck to those in the process.

it's a breeze...

·
Registered
259 Posts
the scooter was available for the MSF course. I figured i might get some "real" saddle time on a bike... considering i should work on the left hand shift lever w/ left foot shifter etc... just don't want to get on a bike and think its an automatic tranny scooter.. ;-)

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
congrats on the license. the statie at the registry usually makes people do figure 8's in small spaces... and a good majority of people i know can't do figure 8s on these bikes going slow. lol

·
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
one of the other plus's today was the looks I was getting from some smoking hotties. One car passed me in the other lane full of chicks in the back, they all had their heads turned as they went past me ( their lane was moving faster then mine) They looked like they were in H.S but hey if they are 18 its all good.

Just a short time later I went past as Mcdonalds and this smoking blond was walking out the front as I was going by, she made a gesture to bring the front wheel up, I would not have anyway but there was alot of traffic around so it was not a good idea. I just gave her a wave.

Damn I cant wait for summer to hit and now that I have my licence its just a matter of time before they are standing in line taking a number to be able to jump on the back of the RR

·
Registered
83 Posts
WTG mang!

Wanted to take the MSF class myself, but seemsw it has filled quickly... may jjust go give the test a shot...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts