Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
alright so get this, i'm at work talking with some buddies about bikes and all, and a co-worker pulled out this magazine to show me. it was a magazine that was all about chrome this and chrome that..chrome everything possible on a bike..and stretched bikes and such..as i'm flipping through the pages i see a ad for cleggs innovations (the guy who did my prototype demon eyez) and what else do i see other than my black RR with the demon eyez..it was one of the pictures i sent the guy after i got done installing my headlights and snapped some pictures

EDIT: has anyone else here actually bought a pair from the guy when he was doing a group buy?? i havn't heard from him in quite a while

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry..here's the pic

Attachments

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here's another

Attachments

·
Registered
893 Posts
man that's pretty wild tho to see your bike in an advertisement...

there was another member here who had a whole article about his bike... he had some kind of speed record for a 600cc.... he had nitrous and they were running it on dry lake bed or something..

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i don't know how often he gets on here anymore..he had started doing a GB on these but i don't know whatever became of it.. you can try and send him a pm..his name on here is
312R1 and i'm not sure what you're going to have to do to install them..he did mine for free cuz it was a prototype..and he did them for me, but i'm sure it's going to be just like the angel eyes, you will just buy them and have to install them yourself. the only thing i had to do was wire up a switch so i can turn them on without the key in the bike

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
The cops would have a ball with those, looks like a ticket to me unless you are parked that is...

Jason

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what are they going to give you a ticket for if you're not moving..? people put lights on their bike all the time..it's only a problem if you ride with them turned on...and as soon as you turn the key on..the headlights come on anyways

1 - 20 of 21 Posts