Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and it was a f4-1000 ago!!! It's absolutely gorgeous in person (it looks great in pics, but the wing mirrors look a bit awkward). No such problems, actually. I guess pictures aren't that flattering.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gosh to have a 1098 AND an ago would be so hot. Screw that, you have a 1098, that's friggin awesome. I'm not very well informed on this but the 1098 is different from the 1098s, correct?

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
and it was a f4-1000 ago!!! It's absolutely gorgeous in person (it looks great in pics, but the wing mirrors look a bit awkward). No such problems, actually. I guess pictures aren't that flattering.
did u see the mv agusta f4r 312 or just the f4 1000?

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
cant be the f4r that is evn more of a bike ,,, argh, too much bike..

i like the brutal as well , sweet street figther

·
Registered
385 Posts
I bought a bullpit from a guy who were tracking his f4 1000. He replaced the mid fairing with racing fairing telling me that if he crashes with his OEM, he will be very very sad... I agreed. His other bike was R6 track. He had a range rover and an escalade ext. Wow come to think of it, he is a baller.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
I bought a bullpit from a guy who were tracking his f4 1000. He replaced the mid fairing with racing fairing telling me that if he crashes with his OEM, he will be very very sad... I agreed. His other bike was R6 track. He had a range rover and an escalade ext. Wow come to think of it, he is a baller.
hell yes he is.. dang

·
Registered
15 Posts
i saw one a week ago. the owner moved here to SC from up north and he had one. i didnt know what it was until my friend and him explained it to me that you can say its the "Bently"($25,000) of bikes all hand made. i have a few pics i took on my phone imma try to upload.

·
Registered
186 Posts
How rare are they, honestly? I'm sure it has a lot to do with my locale, because where I live, Melrose/Hollywood, CA, you see them [somewhat] often...Well, I've seen at least 4-5 this year alone.

Then again, you see a lot of 'rare' (or 'weird') sh*t in this town.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yea, i also have a buddy who has a f4s 1+1 its a sweet bike i think he paid 29 grand new. its a good looking bike he tracks his 600rr and also has a 999 on top of owning a night club and driving a G-wagon or Guntervagen or mercedes g550:thrasher: ohhhh yeaaa!!! hes a rich rich rich... owns part of geek squad too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts