Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swore I would never get a crotchrocket but I couldnt resist. Although I stayed off for over 10 years.
Picked up an 04 black and red 600rr. man what a toy and for $8500, I cant buy a better product anywhere.
Now my garage is complete. Two bikes and two quads. Im happy.

04 Honda rune
04 honda 600rr
03 yamaha raptor
03 cannondale moto

Joecey

V

·
0 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the forum. Nice collection of toys you have there. My dad has a Rune also and loves it. Its the red one. What color is yours? Oh yeah, and you have to post pics of all your toys.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My rune is also red. spec 47 which means no chrome on wheels and bars are forward set.

Sorry no pics. need to figure it out.

By the way I also drive a killer lightning. Noticed there was a discussion on how fast and so on.

This is a killer site. joecey

·
Registered
647 Posts
How do you like the Rune? They look really nice. I would like to get to ride one someday.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it big and its fast. handles pretty well too.

its an awesome cruiser. Good technology. It was great last year when i had one of the first ones in california.

Joecey

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cvlighthouse,

you seem to have the hop ups i like. CRG levers for sure. Hows the HID system? is it a ballast and a starter or one piece. Have it on my raptor and it works great out there in the mountains. How about those wave rotors? arent you missing those?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cvlighthouse,

actually, Hows that gpr? I always use scotts cause the gprs have been known to brake on quads but i know street is a totaly different thing.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Congrats!! Sounds like your garage is packed... how are you going to fit your future 1000RR? heh heh, jp. Quite a collection you got started.

C

·
0 Posts
Lucky man to have all those toys. You just picked up the best one of the bunch!

·
Registered
378 Posts
DUDE YOU HAVE LIKE 30 GRAND IN BIKE IN YOUR GARAGE DAMN !
i JEALOUS!
CONGRADS! :bitchslap:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanx boys and gals!!!

My garage has a little more room but its nice to be able to walk around your toys and not have them packed tight.

Im glad I got the 600 and not the 1000. It was hard deciding between them but now im sure i made the right decision. I like the size and the high reving engine of the 600. What a toy.

Joecey

C

·
0 Posts
joecey said:
cvlighthouse,

you seem to have the hop ups i like. CRG levers for sure. Hows the HID system? is it a ballast and a starter or one piece. Have it on my raptor and it works great out there in the mountains. How about those wave rotors? arent you missing those?

GPR's break on quads? Really. Last I checked they have a lifetime warranty. Mine works great! I have the Galfer wave rotors on now. The CRG levers work great and the HID 's do too. I have the balast type. Phillips I think. All in one piece. Sorry I was a year late on answering your post. How come nobody PM'd me and told me bout this? lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts