Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
go to walmart and get iron on letters....i used to make all kinds of shirts with sayings and stuff for parties. Like smile if your horny, girls liked that one

·
Over the berm, and thru the woods, to grandmothers
1,220 Posts
Take it to a local screen printer. You could prbably have a small batch made up.
If you do let us know because I would buy one. If I had some money I would make upa batch and sell them.

·
Registered
212 Posts
awsome shirt man

·
Registered
19 Posts
i had a black hoody printed up with bright and big yellow letters that says:

"YOUR SISTER'S NOT AS GOOD AS YOUR MOTHER"

i get a few laughs from it heheheh

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
overkill said:
i had a black hoody printed up with bright and big yellow letters that says:

"YOUR SISTER'S NOT AS GOOD AS YOUR MOTHER"

i get a few laughs from it heheheh
I can see why, lol

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
i have a shirt that says
*MAJOR*
JOHNSON

the guys i ride with on here saw it and said its funny because i'm asian. most of the girls don't get it. i hope all you guys get it.

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
i recently bought inkjet iron-on sheets from staples. just go look in the specialty papers section. you can print out whatever the hell you want and then just iron it on to any item of clothing you like. they even have different sheets for dark vs. light fabrics.

hours of entertainment for all.

·
Registered
767 Posts
screen printing is easy...

google "diazo pigment"

basically...you coat a screen you can by for 12 bucks with this stuff thats light sensitive (DIAZO)...DRY IT OVER NIGHT...

then you get a transpancy of the design you want (IN THIS CASE MY SPEED MAY CAUSE BLURRED VISION WITHOUT SOCCER BALL)...{KINKOS WILL COPY PAGES ONTO TRANSPARENCIES FOR ABOUT A BUCK...}

PLACE IT OVER THE COATED SCREEN... HIT IT WITH A BRIGHT LIGHT FOR ABOUT TEN MINUTES...

WASH THE SCREEN WITH DISTILLED WATER, YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THE AREAS THAT HAVE BEEN HIT BY LIGHT WILL WASH OFF AND ALLOW INK TO GET THROUGH...

DRY YOUR SCREEN AND BLAMMO YOUR READY TO MAKE MONEY...

EACH COLOR IS ONE SCREEN

A HEAT GUN CAN BE USED TO ZAP THE SHIRTS...

YOU SHOULD STRETCH THE GARMENT OVER A FIRM HEAT RESISTANT BOARD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts