Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked this question.... I googled this question..... I EMAILED Tocebros and asked this question !!!!! but honestly its a question that cant be answered without hearing it yourself. However I did take a few seconds today during the install to take 3 quick vids. Stock/open/Toce all from the same position and same phone. really hope this helps a little

BTW ... TOCE = PURESEX !!!!!!

yes the TOCE is LAF !!! but not the ear shattering pitch of open pipes. its deeper and quite honestly gave me a chubby when I heard it :cruising:

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
The toce is a great sounding exhaust, and yes it is loud. Had mine for a year then ended up selling it or something alittle quieter, but when I had it I loved it for sure. Looks sick too...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Love the sound although I haven't heard them in person. Looks great too. They are made about 35 minutes from me. For me they mite just be a touch too loud to live with.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I've seen the Toce in person. It looks absolutely amazing, but it was ear splitting when you got on it. Even with earplugs in, I felt like I was going deaf. (This was without a silencer, I think). Great exhaust though!!

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,722 Posts
my buddy has it on his r1 that sh** is loud as hell.. but imo its still the best looking exhaust..

·
Registered
49 Posts
We love the TOCE here at TST Industries, we currently run one on our shop bike and we've got tons in stock on the shelves
I like the TOCE and want to get one. But I want to know how loud it is. I like loud but for track days they have a 110db limit. I would hate to miss out on a track day for my exhaust being too loud and the track doesn't give refunds!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I like the TOCE and want to get one. But I want to know how loud it is. I like loud but for track days they have a 110db limit. I would hate to miss out on a track day for my exhaust being too loud and the track doesn't give refunds!

The trackdays that I've been too they say that also but I've never seen anybody's exhaust actually get tested. And there's some loud bikes there too..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the vids!! it makes things more clear.

I have that same doubt, is it too loud to harm your ears?

I dont want to use earplugs, wind noise is not a problem for me, will I need them with the toce? I would hate to sell it recently bought because it harms my ears.

The stock exhaust has some strong noise when you twist the throttle at certain rpms, in the vids you can see toce is so much louder! so i can imagine it could get annoying in the higher rpms.

In the good side, the toce is easy to disassemble and add or extract the white fiber to get more or less sound.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Jony22, Save your $$$ for a better choice?

Please, use search OTF for varying opinions on TOCE.
(it's a very loud and overpriced Y shaped tube, offers no performance upgrade, makes too much noise, etc....)

Avoid 2Bros! (2Bros famous for blowing apart CF exh. can while riding)

look for Akrapovic, Arata, Arrow, MIVV, Termignoni, Yoshimura, Micron etc....

About half the people who buy TOCE change them out after a few months, they're usually easy to find on Craig's list.

Again, uso of Search OTF highly recommended!

·
Registered
60 Posts
About half the people who buy TOCE change them out after a few months, they're usually easy to find on Craig's list.
I am in that half.....

I had mine from February to July, then it hit eBay.

What I didn't think about after hearing the youtube videos was the drone at cruising speeds. Yes, revving and idle sound phenomenal, but going 45 in regular traffic is nearly unbearable.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I was going to go with a Toce but decided to go with the Competition Werkes WH607 instead. Honestly the best decision I've ever made. Going to post a video tomorrow and some pictures on my thread. You can also get inserts to make it quieter but the sounds is stellar. Not screaming loud in the mid-range which I am stoked on. At least worth checking out!

Just updated my thread~
https://www.600rr.net/vb/69-07-13-rr-modifications/580615-2007-cbr600rr-bike-build-thread-matnetik-mods-2.html#post8024433

1 - 19 of 19 Posts