Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spring is around the corner, the more I think about it the more anxious I get.

I am in Banff right now on a snowboard trip and I am having a really hard time keeping my mind of my bike and the thought of possibly being able to ride it near the end of the month (pending melting snow and rain to wash off the streets)

In four years of owning the bike (this is the fifth season) the earliest I have been able to ride is March 18th. The potential to ride soon is there and I can't stop thinking about it!!!!

You know what I need. I need to hit the bars of Banff tonight and pick up. Maybe dipping in some ___ will get my mind off riding for about 30-90 minutes (depending on how drunk I get lol)

Argh!!! I am frustrated (think motorcycle context)

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
sorry man, probably doesn't help for me to say that i've been getting 80 degree plus days

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
Dam man just gotta say your bike is still my favorite on the site. You were robbed for BOTY lol.
Its been awesome here the past week pretty effd up wind speeds at times but nothing major. Not trying to rub it in.

·
Registered
837 Posts

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
+ 1 on the wind. We have had literally no snow at all this year which is great, and I live within walking distance of lake Ontario.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya I've been shredding powder all week and it's been unreal.... But I want to ride two wheels.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dam man just gotta say your bike is still my favorite on the site. You were robbed for BOTY lol.
Its been awesome here the past week pretty effd up wind speeds at times but nothing major. Not trying to rub it in.

Appreciate it dude!!!!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Ya I've been shredding powder all week and it's been unreal.... But I want to ride two wheels.
You're lucky man, I'm jealous. All we have here is man made snow (aka crushed ice). I just got a brand new t.rice pro this season and the base is getting torn up this crap

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The snowboarding isnt great where I live. I had to fly 4500km across the country to get this kind of snowboarding. But ya I feel lucky to be here right now.

·
Super Moderator
12,223 Posts
LOL dude im right there w ya man! got your text the other day ;) funny how every year it seems we get the most snowfall in March!:banghead: at least it was mild today all be it windy as a mofo though, Even Sydney is anxious lmao, will be ordering my tires prob next week :):banger: soon man soon

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^ Waiting to install parts makes the wait even harder. I am looking forward to helping you do all the work.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Im in MI on vacation where it has been 30degree to 45 on a good day. Three days after i left Kentucky it was 60 degrees and sun shining with my bike sitting in the garage in a few pieces waiting to have some mods added on. So I get the benefit of being able to be where it is warm-ish and I could be working on the bike FML!

100th post woot!! :banger:

·
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
5,882 Posts
calm down... breath.. lol

it will be here before you know it!

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
Well I spoke too soon yesterday was 70 and today this

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hear ya, when I woke up this morning the temp was -26'C with the wind chill.

That's about -15'F

·
Registered
502 Posts
It snowed today but it's supposed to be 55 tomorrow and 61 on wednesday.

I feel your pain man, longest 3-4 months of the year are the ones spent not riding.

·
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
5,882 Posts
sadly the rainy season is about to hit here.... starting Thursday its supposed to rain for a week straight:cursin:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts