·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Buy it already man what are you waiting for

·
Drama Queen Extraordinaire
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gotta get rid of the R1 first. I can't justify having multiple bikes. Especially with the economy going sour.

I just bought the R1, but its too much fun to twist the throttle, and its not as nimble in the curves. And it just feels heavy.....

Its not a good time to sell..

I finally just sold my 03RR though!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Gotta get rid of the R1 first. I can't justify having multiple bikes. Especially with the economy going sour.

I just bought the R1, but its too much fun to twist the throttle, and its not as nimble in the curves. And it just feels heavy.....

Its not a good time to sell..

I finally just sold my 03RR though!
I hear you man neverless put the R1 up for sale you never know
the right buyer might come along :wave:

·
Drama Queen Extraordinaire
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's been on craigslist for a couple days. Someone offered me a 2006 gsxr 600 w/ m4 exhaust, PCIII, pazzos, puig plus 2k cash for my R1. I was gonna jump on that. Until he said first needed to sell 4 laptops before he had the money. Then I googled his email address and found him on BlackPlanet.com looking for "shorties wit big AZZES"

The 06/07 GSXR600 is only 351lbs stock dry.

I've always oogled over the 07RR's just never been in the right situation to pick one up. Hopefully this spring the R1 will be scooped up fairly quickly and I can get a good deal on an 07 since the 09's will be out...

I gotta stop buying stuff for the R1, I just bought a BMC Race filter because it seemed like a good deal, lol

·
Registered
403 Posts
hey bro how much you looking to sell the R1 for? i'll ask some of my buddies in lowell if they are interested. i am only one of three who actually rides a honda in the group they all ride yamaha.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Identical to my bike, minus the black tail section. That looks pretty sik though, I may do along with a black front upper!!! Rock I may have a new project now! Whose good at photoshop? Edit a black upper on their to see how that would look.

Powder coat the wheels white and it'll look dope! I plan on doing that over the winter...

D

·
0 Posts
He still has that thing for sale? I remember looking at buying it before I bought my 08. Was fairly low priced because he dropped it doing some PLP a couple of times, but only just a few scratches, and the slider being bitten up. I say do it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Identical to my bike, minus the black tail section. That looks pretty sik though, I may do along with a black front upper!!! Rock I may have a new project now! Whose good at photoshop? Edit a black upper on their to see how that would look.

Powder coat the wheels white and it'll look dope! I plan on doing that over the winter...
yes, its a very crappy job, but im in a hurry :p
you can at least get the idea

·
Registered
251 Posts
that thing looks mean with the black upper. It looks like a superhero bike

1 - 20 of 25 Posts