Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to go to Laguna one year fantastic looking track. I was at Donington this weekend for the GP, loudest bike D`antin Ducati sounds awesome, Pedrosa was on another planet. Really good weekend and for a change excellent weather.

Enjoy Yourselves

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed Donnington!

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
I think the loudest part of the track has to be the spectator area coming out of Goddards next to the opening of pit row.

Ya have the bikes goin by at wide open throttle no more than 50 ft. away. Maybe my ears are set up differently but I thought the Kawasaki's were the loudest bikes of the bunch. Pedrosa was not to be denied that day.

mgilbe said:
Going to go to Laguna one year fantastic looking track. I was at Donington this weekend for the GP, loudest bike D`antin Ducati sounds awesome, Pedrosa was on another planet. Really good weekend and for a change excellent weather.

Enjoy Yourselves

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kwaks have got a lovely exhaust tone, difficult to pick which sounds the best. I was sat in the on the craner curves to start with then moved to the stand on the main straight.

Pedrosa was untouchable all weekend, be interesting to see what he is like at Laguna.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I don't think he'll be in the top 3 at Laguna, only because he's unfamiliar with the track and it extremely technical and for the unfamiliar European racers, very intimedating.

But I do expect he'll be in the top 5

1 - 5 of 5 Posts