1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Since people can't tell what bike I'm riding even though the make/model is shown in their faces, getting the graffiti isn't going to help. So, my vote is red/black because it's BOTY winner.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I've been debating this very question... I'm torn between the sweet looking Graffiti and the more practical/safer 09 with ABS.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my vote goes to the 1kRR. for $6k that is a steal!!!
I agree...but the low mileage and price is making me thing it's one of the oil-burners and needs a ring job.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
get the 1000, if someone walked up to me and asked to trade in my bike for a 1000, ne brand, the same year or newer, id trade up.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well folks, I'm headed to Houston this morning to get a Graffiti. Not the one listed in my post though.
$5,800 with 5,100 miles. I may get it for less depending on what I see when I get there.

I was dead set on either the Black '07 or a Black '08 (not linked here) both with a couple thousand less miles, but the Graffiti is what I've wanted for the last year and my heart took over logic.
Wish me luck. It's gonna be a cold-ass ride back from Houston today if I commit.
Looks like Mikey is gonna have a new sig pic.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My new Graffiti!

My NEW bike!!!!
Sorry shitty weather since Saturday and haven't had the oportunity to clean her up and get some good pics.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts