Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was going to let this issue go but the more i thought about it the more it got me upset. I even took it up with Spaceboy & paypal; of course they did nothing. So be cautious of this guy, my dealing with him was not a good one and some of you may have had a good transaction with him but mine was not. I even asked for a refund, he said no, I would have even settled for him sending me a rear shock that never made with the swingarm, not to mention the swingarm had more scuffs and scratches than mentioned even after i question him about additional damage(he claimed just the boot mark). Got no rear shock, no chain guard and scuff and scratched swingarm. SO here's the situation.

My question....
Is it still for sale and does it include everything?

Spaceboy reply....

Yes it's still for sale. Please elaborate as to what "everything" means. It's the swingarm with the rear adjusters. If you need the rear hugger piece I can throw that in but it has some damage where using a larger tire on the rear wore part of the end if the hugger off when the tire expanded.

My Reply....

referring to shock/linkage, rear adjusters etc.... everything that's required to mount it up?

Spaceboy reply....

Yes it is all there and stock.

My Reply....

OK just to make sure i'm getting a complete setup.... rear hugger, chain adjusters, chain guide, rear shock, linkage, nuts, bolts etc..... everything needed to mount up without having to buy anything extra minus the chipped rear hugger from tire damage :) Is there any damage to swingarm it seems to have 2 different colors?

Spaceboy reply...

It's the entire swingarm assembly pulled right off the bike. The only parts you need are the main bolt to mount the entire thing to the frame/engine and the bolt to connect the dog bone to the bottom of the shock. The second pic I posted in the for sale thread shows the marks on the swing arm from the heal plate on my old A* SMX boots.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts