Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It happened, and it's all because I posted on that FUGGIN' "how many times have you wrecked" or whatever thread!! I knew it was a bad idea posting there! Haha...well, if you wanna know the story, I was leaving my school parking lot after my ultimate frisbee game, and I turned left onto Hayes Rd. and then took the first right onto 143rd st...I took the turn at 10 or 15 mph, and when I was coming out I went on the throttle and my back tire slid a little bit, and then hit either grass clippings or gravel, and I went BOOM...the fall wasn't too bad though, only the plastics got messed up, but not even that bad, as for me, as soon as I hit the ground I was like "GET ONTO YOUR FEET" so I threw my hands down, and propped myself up onto my feet and slid it out on my feet and hands...holla...I have some road rash, on the back of my left calf, my left asssss cheek, and my right knee...but it's not that bad

Pics:

BIKE:
http://www.geocities.com/meddiepie954rr/Downed600RR.html

ME:
http://www.geocities.com/meddiepie954rr/medowned.html

·
Registered
584 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro, but it could have been much worse. You and the bike will be fine after this one thank God. Were you wearing any gear at all?

·
Registered
122 Posts
what were u wearing? how u get road rash on ur ass?
atleast ur ok...andd bike dont loook that bad at all. looks like on mid fairing got damaged. so only one piece....get some frame sliders.

·
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, it was my brother's bike...shitty' huh...but it'll be fixed before he can ride it, he doesn't turn 16 'til June...so it's all good, yeah, I know it could have been a lot worse...I was wearing tan chords, basketball shoes, and a hoodie sweatshirt...and of course my Arai Signet GT, and my brother's SMX Airflow Carbon gloves...I didn't hit my upper body at all, I'm surprised at how much I didn't get hurt...maybe I'm inturnally bleeding? Hmm...haha, oh well, live and learn!

·
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well this is how it happened, I went around the corner, and as I was coming out of it I hit the gas...my tires must have not been warmed up, or something, because my back tire just slide around, hard and fast, I went down on my right knee first, and then rolled over onto my left side, where I slid on my ass and calf, and then I was like "I need to get off of my flesh" so I hopped up onto my feet using my hands and slide out of my fall on my feet. the bike pulled a full 180 on the ground, it was facing me when it stopped.

·
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Meddie600RR said:
oh yeah, and thank god for the underseat exhaust...I just put on a Jardine Titanium yesterday. With side mount that would have been done for

Woah woah woah woah...YOU put on the Jardine? BS! You didn't do ****...I put on the Jardine

·
Registered
234 Posts
That is the samething that happened to me. Back end just spun out. Hit the ground and popped right up. And only slight damage and I was fine.

·
Registered
245 Posts
How do you like the Jardine?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I like it alot. It adds alot to the bike IMO. Its not that loud until about 4k , but after that you can hear it. Its not nearly as loud as my brothers Erion on his 954, but I think the Jardine on my bike sounds alot better.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts