Administrator
51,143 Posts
congrats man

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
bobbyp600rr said:
How do you compare it to the RR?
very smooth revving, kinda lags in the midrange tho. doesn't have the pull of the RR. i think the RR is more "flickable" probably because the Gixxer is so narrow, i get more leverage on the pegs of the RR. at high rpms, the engine is frickin silky! i've just had a short ride so far, but a guy i know well just bought one, i'm sure i'll be riding it more.

·
Registered
136 Posts
ugh, sweet that you got a new bike... but man that gsxr just is NOT growing on me like most bikes do... I think it's the paint scheme... if it was a single color, like all blue or all black, maybe I'd like it more...

BUT, it doesn't matter what I like anyways... congrats, any new bike is a good bike...

rock

·
Registered
507 Posts
i love the new gixxers for some reason, i'm not sure if it's just me, but the tail pushes me away from that bike..i would buy one in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the tail..

N

·
0 Posts
LaWNMoWER said:
It's not. I got this pic from my bestfriend. I believe it's a 750.
You're friend from here, US? Cuz that color doesn't exist in Suzuki's website.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Nemesis said:
You're friend from here, US? Cuz that color doesn't exist in Suzuki's website.
Yeah he lives in Irvine, CA. He just told me that he saw that pic from the gixxer forums. All that person did was paint the tail, Mid-fairings and put rim tape on.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
HondaGuy600RR said:
Here she is guys, my new bike. After waiting two months on my insuance company I got my check and decided on a '06 GSXR 600. So what do you guys think?
I think you need to change your screen name. Enjoy your new bike trader. Just messing with you dude.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts