Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for the longest time I've ridden Honda's and well I've wanted to get a little more something something for the street, but I didn't want to get a liter bike due to insurance rates and I didn't want to pay for a ducati 750 so guess what??? I ended up with a 05 GSXR 750 and omg is this bike a beautiful machine!!!! The shifting is a beautiful thing, the engine sounds badass and its power delivery even in the short time i've ridden it is amazing. Pretty soon my Sato EX Full exhaust system will be here and I can't even imagine what it's going to be like with 138rwhp. I hate to say it but I love this bike, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it on the street ad every minute of my honda at the track. Life sure is grand when y our spendinig it on 2 wheels.

Here's a pic of my new baby being delivered

Mod's so far; fender eliminated, frame sliders and new front turn signals.

Mod's to go sato ex full exhaust system and pwc

Mod's planned none she's a street bike

N

·
0 Posts
Awesome!!!

Once they come out with an undertail exhaust (factory version, of course) I'm all over it!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess I'm just gonna have to burn for it or something. There is no doubt in my mind that if honda had a real 750 I would of bought it. Unfortunately life just didn't workout like that.

I love honda's; I drive a honda car, my weed whacker is honda, my lawn mower is honda, but for the first time Honda didn'nt have what I wanted and a decision had to be made. Plus I got an incredible price on the new bike through flatout, and they've been giving me incredible prices on parts.

I guess it's like they say though variety is the spice of life. Maybe I just neeed some in my garage as well.

C

·
0 Posts
Be gone with you! :bitchslap:

Ok, whatever floats your boat man....have fun with it.

·
Bike Of The Month - 09/05
1,609 Posts
Great bike man.... this would be for sure my second option has a bike. Behaves like a 600's but with more power. :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
that is an awosme bike, and the reason i say that is cause i just got the same exact thing. but i got the yosh tiroval highmount. it has 132 at the wheel now, i am pickin it up friday after it gets maped out..........all i can say is that this bike is everything that my honda was plus alot more power............only downfall is the side pipe. ahhhhhh well 132horse makes up for that. power dilevery is fantastic!!! good luck with it man.

btw power wheelies in second gear are awsome

·
Registered
153 Posts
My buddy had one, then out of nowhere after 10k miles on it the engine blew as we were going down the freeway shooting oil out and sending him into a skid, somehow he managed to hold it for the entire 500 ft the bike skidded. Very strange, i know for a fact it was well maintained and never wheelied so what caused i is beyond me.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Honda4Life said:
Well for the longest time I've ridden Honda's and well I've wanted to get a little more something something for the street, but I didn't want to get a liter bike due to insurance rates and I didn't want to pay for a ducati 750 so guess what??? I ended up with a 05 GSXR 750 and omg is this bike a beautiful machine!!!! The shifting is a beautiful thing, the engine sounds badass and its power delivery even in the short time i've ridden it is amazing. Pretty soon my Sato EX Full exhaust system will be here and I can't even imagine what it's going to be like with 138rwhp. I hate to say it but I love this bike, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it on the street ad every minute of my honda at the track. Life sure is grand when y our spendinig it on 2 wheels.

nothing to be ashamed about here man. Beautiful bike. I personally love Suzuki's later models. A lot of people give Zuke riders a hard time for mostly being squids. But according to a recent poll on www.stuntlife.com most of them ride red...

After I'm out of here and on my own, there's a damn good chance that I'll pick up a 750 for the track. Enjoy the ride man.

V

·
0 Posts
Congrats on the purchase.. not a big fan of the color though. You should get it painted Honda Candy blue. lol

·
Registered
196 Posts
I feel the same I just bought a yamaha raptor 660r not my first choice but honda isn't making a 600 sport quad yet, It sucks to stray away from the machines you love but you gotta do what ya gotta do

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the positive feedback this truly is one of the best communities on the net

·
Registered
495 Posts
Honda4Life said:
thanks for the positive feedback this truly is one of the best communities on the net
Oh "F" that get the hell out!

J/K

I will admit the best looking bike right now is not a Honda (Raven R1) but I trust the brand more than all others.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Honda4Life said:

Holy crap dude, I`m in the same boat as you, I just posted almost the same thread title 5 min ago here.....http://www.600rr.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28148

Please keep me up tp speed on your impressions of your new ride, I`d really like to here what you think after having made the jump.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts