Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having both a 2005 CBR600RR and an 07 CBR1000RR, I would like to see a side exhaust on the next 600. There are a few more things that it's like, like adjustable foot pegs, integrated signal/mirrors, integrated rear signals, etc. What do you guys think?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts
Having both a 2005 CBR600RR and an 07 CBR1000RR, I would like to see a side exhaust on the next 600. There are a few more things that it's like, like adjustable foot pegs, integrated signal/mirrors, integrated rear signals, etc. What do you guys think?

I think I like the way it is more but I wished I had an 09-12 1krr earlier today when the full akra system I've been waiting for showed up...because that's the bike it fits on.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I hate universal exhausts.

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Honda provides the engines for Moto2. Do you see any undertail exhausts? Nope. Why.....?

Cause they're racing for tenths of a second. Not looks. Also you'll never see integrated taillights, they are illegal.

Seriously though, like The X said, they are better bikes out there with what you want stock. Don't be scared to check them out just because you want a Honda. From the sounds of your demands it seems like you want a Kawi or Triumph.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, when I said integrated I meant something like the GSXR. I don't understand why they changed the 1K RR but not the 600RR. Every automobile and motorcycle I've owned has been a Honda, so you have to understand I'm having a really hard time looking at other brands. Lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
I love kawi's, my very first bike was a 636!
But Hondas are by far faster!

I bought my 07 cbr with a shorty exhaust. Does it sound good? Hell yeah! Do I really like how far it sticks out? Nope! I'd much rather have a TORC or a AKRAPOVIC. But I don't have that kinda money

·
Registered
12 Posts
I love the undertail exhaust, honestly in was one of the deciding factors that steered me to buy my cbr.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 18 of 18 Posts