Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
I got it. The red and black one. Fits fine for me. Not a super quiet helmet but i ride with headphones on the freeway. In town i dont notice the wind.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I've got the Domain 2 Mechanica, the only difference is in the visors, 2s got the proshield.
Is a bit noisy on freeway, only complaint.
Like it better than my buddies Shoei 1k.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I got an Icon DFA and i really like it...

I had a cheap helmet before and it really sucked so i couldn't complain one bit with my Icon.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I got the Domain Decay in Black. Fits fine, seems to look more bulky then my Scorpion Exo-700 however. Louder then my Exo but has a lot better ventilation.

Graphics are awesome, great detail and def a head turner when I wear it.

Still haven't broken it in fully tho.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I've got the Domain 2 #13 and having only a Scorpion to compare to, I love it. Havn't done a lot of riding in it but just rode home from work in it, now that I've finally figured out how to close off all the vents its not so bad lol. First time I didnt' ride with the chin spoiler b/c the lids pretty tight - made it hard to get on and off. But there was WAY too much air getting in, popped the spoiler in tonight and running down the interstate I was quite comfortable considering temps in the 30's. It is a little noisy I guess, but nothing unbearable. Mine is a L and I could honestly probably use an XL but it fits snug and I've been told they cheek pads will break-in as ya go.
2 thumbs up from me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.