Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...me. As of July 2nd I am officially a married man and I couldn't be happier. We got married at home in front of less than 80 people then moved the reception across the street. For our first dance we did one of those surprise dance montage things and had a lot of fun with it, thought you guys might get a kick out of it :thumbup:

https://youtu.be/ItGb3lh1Tck

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Thats awesome man congrats. Always thought about marriage but after a shitty 6 year relationship i cant even date women lol.. hope it works out for ya.

What you doing for a honeymoon?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In either February or March we're taking a trip to Talum, Mexico. Going to pick one of those all inclusive resorts and just live it up.

·
Registered
803 Posts
It's a two way street, and if you can both manage to work together and always move forward... You're in terrific shape.

Been with my gal for nearly 10 years and have two sweet kiddos... Life couldn't be any better all because of them.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Congrats man. Unlike others my life didn't start getting better till I got married. I didn't have my bike/cars/fun stuff till I had gotten married, and had a kid. Kinda the exact opposite of some.

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
Welcome mate! Wishing you all the best! :)

I was married for 6 years (with her for 9), and just recently separated. Technically still "married" as officially haven't been divorced. However not looking at doing that again any time soon.

However I do have an awesome little 6 year old and he's awesome. ^_^

Oh, welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats!

One month in, any regrets? Haha, jk
Not a single regret, we make a great team and she's an amazing woman who supports me no matter what, and I return the favor. She bought me Guns N' Roses tickets as a wedding gift, something she knew was insanely important to me she dropped more than $600 to give me that, she's incredible :smile2:

Sorry to hear about some of the misfortunes of people commenting here :frown2: hopefully you all either work things out with the wives or moving forward are happier and better for the change!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts