Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there I was in the back of the pack of about 8 motorcycles on a 3 lane road at about 12a midnight. We where all minding our own business and doing the speed limit (okay some of them where driving a little faster) Anyway this Lexus with limo tint come speeding up on my 6 acting like he is going to hit me. So I figured I would do the nice gesture and move over to the far left lane. As I did that he sped up to where the rest of the pack was. Mind you it was like 8 of us so we where spread out between the 3 lanes. This A$$ split lanes and almost took out 3 guys in the middle lane. Needless to say after that happened all you heard was down shifting and 8 really pist off motorcyclist chasing after this guy. I stayed back cause I didn't want to do 90+ to keep up with them. After about 5 min of chasing they finally caught this guy at a RED light. When I pulled up all I saw was empty bikes sitting on their kickstands and all my bud kicking the $hit out of this guys car. Some of them where doing combos and a few got some kicks in. This guys car look like it went thru a war zone. After the guys car took a beating for about 2 min. He went and did a quick U-turn and got the hell out of there! I don't think he will be driving like that around motorcycles anymore!!!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
all i will say it could have turned ugly if the guy had a gun

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
yup, not the best way to handle the situation.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
can't say that I blame anyone for doing what they did..is it right?? no..not to sound like everyone's parents but 2 wrongs don't make a right and no one was hurt to begin with.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whtdvl said:
can't say that I blame anyone for doing what they did..is it right?? no..not to sound like everyone's parents but 2 wrongs don't make a right and no one was hurt to begin with.
So if the dude in the Lex did run one of the motorcycles over would it be okay for an A$$ whipping then? :icon_lol: This guy was purposely cutting off cars and tried real hard to hit 3 guys. He deserved what he got in my opinion. :hump:

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Dave
i know how it is on the east coast i lived there for some time your incident is the main reason i moved my theorey is we have a nasty image to start with thanks to the media and squids i wont be surprised is this ass hat brings a bunch of ass hats like him and start a vendeta against you and other bikers take care and be safe out there next time suround his EFFIN ASS AND CALL THE COPS

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Street justice, sometimes its the only way...

Also, granted the wolf pack was high on anger i would have done the same Fing thing and would have tried to put my helmet through his windows (while in my hand not on my head). Teach some punk ass a lesson

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
woulda loved to been there

·
Registered
254 Posts
I've almost been hit by a guy running a red light, and had there not been a cop at the red light we stopped at, he woulda got more than a piece of my mind. Granted, as stated above, damaging someones' vehicle isn't the best way to handle a situation, but when your pissed off and amped up on adrenaline from almost being killed due to the person's bad choices, yelling at them doesn't seem adequate justice.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
moeman said:
Dave
i know how it is on the east coast i lived there for some time your incident is the main reason i moved my theorey is we have a nasty image to start with thanks to the media and squids i wont be surprised is this ass hat brings a bunch of ass hats like him and start a vendeta against you and other bikers take care and be safe out there next time suround his EFFIN ASS AND CALL THE COPS

We actually did talk to the cops one of the guys made a report. But I don't think that was the best idea. He did kick the crap out of the guys car.. Yea man I'm safe out there LOL I don't do the kinda crap. I avoid confrontations with cars!!!! Thanks

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Good to hear you stayed back and out of the situation...

May sound like the weeny way out of things, but sometimes we gotta grow up and realize that consequences will be dealt. At this point in time, the only thing that can be proven, is that the car has taken significant damage, and your buddy filed a report which doesn't leave him in a good spot.

Hopefully he doesn't lash out and do something stupid to start a chain reaction.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
I tend to watch **** go down also. After crossing the 18 mark and realizing everything bad stays with you usually and fines are gigantic, I have thought alot b4 jumping in the middle of things. But I did kick the crap outa some guy after he smashed a beer bottle over my friends head just bc he was talking to these two girls. I had to tho, cant sit and watch that

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
farbio615 said:
I tend to watch **** go down also. After crossing the 18 mark and realizing everything bad stays with you usually and fines are gigantic, I have thought alot b4 jumping in the middle of things. But I did kick the crap outa some guy after he smashed a beer bottle over my friends head just bc he was talking to these two girls. I had to tho, cant sit and watch that
and I have pictures to prove it! Here is farbio confronting the guilty party, right before he beat that guys arse

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
farbio615 said:

"You might be a redneck if you smash some guy with a beer bottle cause he's
talking to your cousin." :beer:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
One question....

You said the car had limo tint. That insinuates that you couldn't see who the driver was. What if it was a girl driving the car? Because most guys I know wouldn't just sit at a red light and let 8 guys pound on his car. Most of them would have thrown it in reverse and tried to get the hell out of there. What if one of your friends smashed through the window only to find a girl staring back. Do you still drag her out of the car and beat her a$$? Maybe her house was flooding from a plumbing leak and she was just in a hurry to get home?

My point is try not to assume that every close call is someone trying to run you over. Who knows why they're driving the way they are. Some people are just too stupid or simply too distracted by other things to realize their actions sometimes.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.