Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a member or r6messagenet, which is a great forum. they have a lot of members that are serious riders. however, i came across this idiot (he claimed he was never going to do it - yeah right). i like the site, and you'll see that a lot of their members are stand up guys, except for this dude.

http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100844

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
It's one of those things you want to report.........as if our insurance isn't high enough already.

·
Registered
30 Posts
someone should have pretended to give him honest advice, that was sure to get him caught. lol that's what i woulda done.

·
Registered
500 Posts
lol what a douche bag

·
Registered
638 Posts
What a genius, if he did that, then he were to get pulled over, the cop would get a back brief that the bike was "stolen" or if he ever tried to sell it in the future he wouldn't be able to, the Title would not go through on a stolen bike. Dumba$$. Thank God that is on an R6 forum, makes him look all the more a winner!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Dude is an idiot.

Thread Jack>>>

What happens when those that had their bike stolen and the insurance pays it off then the police recover it. Do you have to pay the insurance people back or do they get the bike and you can buy it from them?

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
what a dumb a22 i almost wish he would and get caught..... and the moron had edit the post to make it look like he never was gonna do it wtf what a looser

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
Bensin2 said:
Dude is an idiot.

Thread Jack>>>

What happens when those that had their bike stolen and the insurance pays it off then the police recover it. Do you have to pay the insurance people back or do they get the bike and you can buy it from them?
if i am not mistaken, you would have the offer of buying it back, for x amount of dollars. not sure if it is a set number or if it depends on the condition of the bike. i had my 04 stollen two months after i got the damn thing and that is what the insurance company told me. needless to say they never found it. thank god for full coverage. most the time bikes recovered are torn up pretty bad. the insurace company will probably sell it at an auction to try to cut their losses.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Good Question...

·
Registered
924 Posts
This guy is as brilliant as the bank robber who wrote his "this is a hold up/give me the money" note on the back of his electric bill and left it with the teller. What a waste of skin this idiot is.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I am not serious I just wanted to see the responces that I get and bla bla bla. This guy is a retard.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts