Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not like those other idle problems! i got a 03 fmf pipe been running it without a power commander ever since day 1 and never had a problem.one day on the highway in tha hot hot sun it just got raspy!........... i just changed my plugs got my vavles,lifters and put a new stock filter in and even b4 alll that it was doing the same thing it sounds raspy.......i adjusted the idle and then it will drop randomly and bra bra bra bra and then back up stays at a solid rpm and then back down its messed up the power loss is crazy and it back fires and yea like i said shoots 3 foot flames anyone could help b4 i take it too honda and get raped up the ass that would be awsome oh ya im going to make a vid and post how it sounds tommorow...honda want $80 just to connect the computer to it ha......and may first is the $$$$$$$ month to insur soooo HELP PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh it does i got my fmf pipe on cuz the 12 bar doesnt fit with the two bros .........fmf pipe not so cool but two bros holy fak it sik .....................................CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW TO ADJUST YOUR TIMING THANKS

·
Registered
392 Posts
fmf...eh...sorry not fond of fmf...don't know wuts wrong either, good luck...isn't fmf mostly dirt bike stuff...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
k are we here to spell or talk about bikes..........who even spells right on here, i talk on here like i talk on msn or myspace oh i forgot the s on (.........fmf pipe not so cool but two bros holy fak it sik...)
wait isnt that racist

1 - 12 of 12 Posts