Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what would your next bike be?

i've always had a bad back. though i love my rr, i'm highly considering a z1000 because of its up right position, and it still has balls. thats is of course after i gain more experience as a rider.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
I'm thinking the s1000rr in about a year and a half or so. Unless I end up getting a new 4Runner which means I'll be rocking the 07 for a while.

the day my back can't handle a full-on sportbike, I'll probably wanna get VMAX. Those things are nasty.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Supermoto/dual sport of some sort for my next bike. I want someone to come out with something about 400cc and fuel injected. If I get impatient waiting for that, probably a KLR650.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
RC-51 SP2.... I know they're kinda old technology now, and heavy, but I've loved them for years now and been wanting one for some time. Definitely an exhaust note that's hard to beat!

Everybody keeps telling me I need a sport-touring bike, but I don't think I'm ready to cave in just yet :retard:

·
Registered
359 Posts
I use to ride my dad's 1200 custom sportster before I got into sport bikes and that thing use to kill my back 100 miles and i couldn't move for a week... no trouble with the rr as far as my back goes... long legs get achey but I can' handle that, not till around 300+ miles I'll live with it

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
i would love to get a ducati streetfighter, but unless i don't insure it, i don't think that will happen for a while

Now if the guys over at honda would pull their heads out of their asses i would have a much more realistic option: the cb1000r

I wouldn't mind riding a kawi, but after seeing both the z1000 and the cb100r in person, i can say the honda makes the kawi look like $hit

·
Registered
140 Posts
I just picked up my 1098 dream bike. I'm finding it incredibly difficult to ride and get used to. Insurance on the other hand, is about half of what I pay for the CBR. I was surprised too.

·
Banned
1,009 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Ducati 1198 next year :banger:... unless we buy a house. :sad:

·
Registered
247 Posts
I would get another RR(600 or 1000) or an R1 or R6

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
damn it's really hard to say? I have so many favorite bikes I'd like to have. I think what I would end up doing instead of buying an expensive bike is buying a rolling chassis bike and making a custom super bike with various bike parts. that way I'll have a bike with everything I like on it. so instead of buying a $17,000 sport bike, I'll use that money to build myself a bike. something like this, but fuel injected.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts