Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For me, I like having my RR as a bike for the twisties but i want something else for commuting and two up or long rides.

My next bike to add to the collection without a doubt will be the Triumph Speed Tripple. I love the Street Tripple also but would like the extra torque for added weight.

Its comfortable, stylish, powerful and SMOOTH! Additionally it wont break the bank.

·
Registered
619 Posts
The Tomahawk...

you'll get where your needing to go soooo fast, you wont have time to burn fuel nor become uncomfortable.

Attachments

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
You took the words right out of my mouth! .......... +4265346334435

For me, I like having my RR as a bike for the twisties but i want something else for commuting and two up or long rides.

My next bike to add to the collection without a doubt will be the Triumph Speed Tripple. I love the Street Tripple also but would like the extra torque for added weight.

Its comfortable, stylish, powerful and SMOOTH! Additionally it wont break the bank.

·
Registered
177 Posts
The Tomahawk...

you'll get where your needing to go soooo fast, you wont have time to burn fuel nor become uncomfortable.

ha good choice!

mine would be a honda blackbird. comfortable, powerful, and versatile.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Either an 09 1000rr or r1. If I were rich, bmw s1000rr

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yamaha FJR1300A

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu153/jwlcbr600/Yamaha_FJR1300A_2008_16_1440x900.jpg

Been lusting after this bike a couple years now since I discovered it. Always been a Honda guy but this thing is gorgeous. It's the do-all bike I've been dreaming of my whole life but never knew existed. 145 HP, shaft drive, linked anti-lock brakes, electric adjusting windshield. Nimble in the twisties, but fits me like a glove. Looks awesome with the luggage on or off. Half second behind a Blackbird in 1/4 mile so they say. Sounds just like a static light saber when idling. <cream>

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
some type of supermoto bike.

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
def 09 r1, or even 09 r6. althought that 848 white ducati is def calling my name!!! id give my right testicle for that bike!! haha

hahahahhaha! me too!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Those new R1's are not getting that good of a review and thought alot of people say they'd rather have an 09 cbr1000rr. I would like to have a motard as well or a Triumph.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I sometimes think about picking up a Monster for riding around on days where I just want to go on a longer, more relaxed ride but still have fun when the opportunity arises

I have some higher priority financial goals right now though, so it will have to wait a few years, maybe some used newer models will be floating around by then. It would be an easier wait if I didn't hang out at a Ducati dealer regularly haha

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
I just picked up a CRF50 so that takes care of the "fun" bike. Next on my list will be a 125 GP bike, a 450 motard or a sleek bike like the Triumph Bonneville.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts