Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

If you had the chance to go back, would you still get the CBR?

• Yes

Votes: 81 87.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 12.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price, miles, etc. being the same, would you still go back and buy a CBR? I'm pretty sure I would, although I'm the type of person who wants something new after I get used to what I have (this disease costs lots of $$!). I still love the CBR. The '06 Gixxers are so sexy though...

Matt

·
Registered
639 Posts
I'd do it again, and again, and again, and again.. Im gettin an 07!!

I started on a 98 F3, stepped it up to an 05 last season, and I'm 85% sure that Im gonna scoop up a white 07.. maybe black and put the middle fairings for the white one on there.. looks ghey silver.. :D

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hell yes. Honda ,IMO, is far superior to the competition. Hands down. Best looking, most reliable, best quality. Period.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
I still think the RR is the sexiest bike out there. Yes I would do it over and over again!

·
Registered
765 Posts
murderwon said:
If I knew what I know now, I would have went with the 1000rr.
if it came in orange i would have one, but im looking for one now [1000RR]

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
i'd get last years model. but exactly over again and get an 03? hell no. I been stranded so many damn times. I wouldnt get this coming model either. 05 or 06 yes. for this year id get a gixxer6.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
the toughest choice for me was not getting the TD675. my family is really not into bikes at all...however, my cousin and uncle have an old triumph that they restored. it wins a lot of awards, and everyone is really proud of it. i kinda feel like i let the family down, or didn't keep the family heritage by not getting a daytona 675. no way i ever get rid of my honda, but i would like to add the 675 and a ninja 250 to my collection someday.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
theres no other bike on the planet that could have taken the beating that my bike took while i was learning how to ride. id buy this bike about 3.345252 X over if i could

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I've been on Honda's since 1973 and there's very few bikes other than a Honda that I would buy.

NOTE

This could change if I was really really rich.

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
chrisNH said:
In 04 (when I picked mine up) it was the best bike IMO and it still does it for me. I never find myself wanting another bike.
Don't lie. You've been talking about that RC for a while now.

As for me I wish I could go back and decide not to ride my bike into work on that cold icy april day.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts