Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you ever feel alone and upset, and want to ride and you listen to music while riding... Listen to this. It helps. I swear it does. It truly does, focus on the lyrics. Focus on your ride, Now FOCUS ON YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE WHAT MATTERS!

Seriously. I've been there. Recently at that. Trust me. Even if your not riding JUST LISTEN!

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Last thing you want to be doing while street riding is paying attention to the lyrics of a song. Pay attention to your riding and everyone else around you that will be cutting you off and ready to make other big mistakes that you should be ready for. You really don't need other distractions...

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
  1. Sounds like every other song on the radio. Music today sucks.
CKY Has never been on the radio, They've been around for years. They rule!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last thing you want to be doing while street riding is paying attention to the lyrics of a song. Pay attention to your riding and everyone else around you that will be cutting you off and ready to make other big mistakes that you should be ready for. You really don't need other distractions...
I guess maybe because I like this band and I've listened to this band for years, I can focus on the lyrics while I ride. I Don't get distracted by this stuff, It keeps me more in tune. I've gone over this in my "Music or No Music" thread. But all I was trying to do is help pick people up who are feeling down. NO **** they don't want to focus on the lyrics while riding. Maybe I should have worded it differently honestly. I think you get what I mean though. But thank you for your comment!

·
Registered
14,356 Posts
Amen brother, quoted for truth.

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
LONG GONE!!!! are the days of riding like a scared rabbit looking over my shoulder every second, fearing every on coming car,

I shake my A$$ and sing my heart out, with every forward shift of my gear box,

yeah Im paying attention.....to the front wheel getting loose and the feel of the wind as I cut through space,

Keep the songs coming bro!!!

For those that do not know the power of music,

Music can calm your nerves and bring your mind to a tempo of ultimate focus where you will retain more information with the music on then you would without,

I did a study yes it was SCIENTIFIC!!!! about comprehension and music, meaning how well can you comprehend while listening to music, the comprehension for those listening was OFF THE CHARTS!!! it was because they were able to string the words together with tonal references and tempo which made the memory more easily stick,

\if you want the study hit me I have a ton of those I have played music since i was 2, there is also another study about increasing the sensitivity of touch by playing a musical instrument, those who play have more sensitivity in their hands and fingertips then those who do not, due to developing the nerve ends in the hands and fingers, but thats another topic,

so yes music can help to make your ride safer, of course if you are headbanging like me and break dancing if you arent a decent rider this may bring more danger, but with the song playing your mind can become a balanced machine of thought,

RIDE ON!!! TRIBAL RIDE ON!!!

I miss my RS taichi GLOVES!!!!!

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts

Kidz Bop b****'s!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
Ahhh, that's a cute response. It's ALWAYS, not AWAYS BTW. Some people can't post and spell at the same time.

bwahahahahahah that was a good one X, hahahaha,

you ate your wheaties this morning, hahahaha oh yeah and its Wheaties for the proper noun, hahahah:retard:

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
awww, alone and upset huh....
sounds like an oprah topic!

next time you feel alone and upset,
reach down real quick and make sure your balls are still there!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts