Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched and couldn't find another thread started so if I'm wrong someone please provide the link.
I'm just trying to start some discussion but if you weren't or when you aren't ridding your 600RR what would you be riding?

I know there's quite a few of us on here with more than 1 bike. So what else do you ride?

If you could have a completely different bike would you and which one?

Me personally am growing pretty fond of the 675R and am contemplating on buying one as a daily/street bike and keep the 600rr for track use only.

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
My other bike is a Yamaha WR250R enduro. Really fun to ride around on the farm and it's a complete 180 from the CBR. Definitely helps understand different riding abilities and styles.

If I didnt have a CBR I would definitely have a 675R like you. I really like the looks of that bike and the upgrades that come stock are very nice.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
4,893 Posts
If I didn't have my 600 I'd be on a 1krr sp. But I love the 6 so I don't really see a thou happening.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! I've been wanting to get another enduro/dirtbike for a while, I just haven't had the motivation with the 600 in my garage lol.

I found this 675 in my area for a steal of a price, although it's not an "R" I still wouldn't mind this at all.
But you're right, stock quick shifter, carbon goodies, levers, brembo monoblocks, steel braided lines. Such good offers all stock for a hell of a price.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm driving my 2009 Chevy Silverado 4x4 if I'm not riding my bike.
The bike I have always wanted is a all black Ducati 848
Ducs' are sooo nice. Even though it's not mine since I work at TST Industries I get to stare at this thing all day. Riding this bike definitely gives you a mindstate unlike any other bike.

(Sidenote) yes I know MANY people will say Ducati is all brand name, blah, blah, blah. I'm just saying that hopping on one of these machines gives you a feeling unlike many other bikes.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
If I were replacing my track bike straight up, I think the newest generation Kawi 6R has the best goodies. For the street, I want something standard and a little funky, like a KTM Duke 390 or a salvaged SV650 or Monster ratbike.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Had a 2012 675R since Feb 12 & enjoy evrey minute of it

Reactions: MLow1224

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
If i had the dough this would be in my garage 2010 Street Fighter 1098S

If you are talking 4 wheels 63 Stingray

Reactions: MLow1224

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
As much as I love the "R" I found a killer deal on a basic 675 and figured with the cash I'd be saving I could probably buy a quickshifter and levers. I understand you also get ohlins suspension and brembos as well. So I'm still debating. http://orlando.craigslist.org/mcy/4846025188.html
Sign up to sister web site triumph675.net :banger:and browse the bike sales i bet you can find a 675R with all the bells & whistles may be even a set up track bike for a reasonable price :shakehand

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts
Ducs' are sooo nice. Even though it's not mine since I work at TST Industries I get to stare at this thing all day. Riding this bike definitely gives you a mindstate unlike any other bike.

(Sidenote) yes I know MANY people will say Ducati is all brand name, blah, blah, blah. I'm just saying that hopping on one of these machines gives you a feeling unlike many other bikes.

A Ducati 900ss was the bike that got me into bikes...come to think of it a Ferrari F355 was the car that got me into cars...explain yourself Italy!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts