Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok IL area riders, would you like to join us for lunch at the Chic Fil A near the Fox Valley Mall off Rt 59 at 12pm on July 7th (Sat).

Come for a meet and greet and kickstands up around 2pm for a group ride out west!

Copy and paste the list if interested!

1.Hbarrera
2.FLIPDAWG

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
i was just up in joliet for the races, and got lost afterwards leaving thanks to the gps. But man ya'll got some nice roads up there and they arent all straight. Looks like it would be a great place to ride. Have fun boys

·
Registered
228 Posts
im sure ill be stuck at work by then. if i can push an apointment out ill have to stop by. if not i have the 03 orange cbr at skin of a different color and my buddy has the 1000 at twisted images

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was just up in joliet for the races, and got lost afterwards leaving thanks to the gps. But man ya'll got some nice roads up there and they arent all straight. Looks like it would be a great place to ride. Have fun boys
Hey speeddeamon where are you from? If your not too far you should join us!

New member here I might show up for this one. How far out west are you going?
Not far, it's more north west than anything. Around the Sugar Grove area.

im sure ill be stuck at work by then. if i can push an apointment out ill have to stop by. if not i have the 03 orange cbr at skin of a different color and my buddy has the 1000 at twisted images
Hopefully you can stop by to at least meet some of us dude!:shakehand

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, looking at the weather forecast its suppose to be raining all day long and if that is the case it won't be such an enjoyable ride. Anyone have any ideas for a rain check date? The following Sat?

Sent from my US740 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cool...I'm thinking the forecast will change by then and it will be all good! No problem Tim, it should be a good time!

Sent from my US740 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
827 Posts
if you guys ride next weekend count me in because I'm off fri-sun...that's if you don't mind a rookie joining, just got mine June 2nd

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 20 of 33 Posts