Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

When do you think would be the best time to go meet?

• In 2 weeks, around May 5th

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • In 3 weeks, around May 12th

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Later sometime in June.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Who knows???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to get a feeler on when we can have another meet barring anyone getting sick. :banghead: If anyone would like to add anything to the poll let me know!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey guys, I'm free the weekend of the 5th, and busy on the 12th but free that Sunday. Then I'll be gone May 17th to June 3rd. Anything after that is fair game!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm usually available after 1pm on Sat and Sun and after 3pm during the week. As long as I can get a 1 week notice I can try to work it into my schedule. This whole moving thing has been kicking my a$$ as of late!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where would we be meeting.. ?
That is something we all need to agree upon as well. We can always have more than one meeting point as well if need be.

For example, say there are 4 of us in the south burbs then those 4 can meet in that area and then say there are 3 up in the north burbs then those 3 can meet up in their vicinity and all meet up at a central location? Just a thought.
We can certainly know more depending on how many people decide to meet up.:shakehand

·
Registered
596 Posts
sold my bike today :( looking to pick up another ASAP when i get home in mid May, so I voted for June lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
i lowsided this week, so i said june to give me time to fix up the bike sense im broke right now but im pretty much down any weekend any time otherwise

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^ What he said. Maybe I'll have a little surprise by then too!

Surprises are always good, well not always, but most of the time!:popcorn:

sold my bike today :( looking to pick up another ASAP when i get home in mid May, so I voted for June lol
Nice, what are you thinking about getting?

i lowsided this week, so i said june to give me time to fix up the bike sense im broke right now but im pretty much down any weekend any time otherwise
Damn that sucks dude, maybe we should have a garage night to help you fix it up!

·
Registered
63 Posts
FLIPDAWG;3482428 [COLOR=Blue said:
Damn that sucks dude, maybe we should have a garage night to help you fix it up! [/COLOR]

hoping to order parts to get the bike up and running by next week
its just mostly cosmetic damage so no big deal but thanks anyway
now if you wanna stand around a drink some beers that's a different story

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like a meet maybe in June since it's already half way through May. There is a track day at the Autobahn in Joliet and a few of us are going so maybe if you would like to go let us know and we can all setup together!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anybody near the North Chicago/ Waukegan area?

Terry
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

·
Registered
754 Posts
I am going to ride Novice on Sunday and probably hit Intermediate on Monday(up to what the Track Coaches have to say.)
Not sure if you guys are trailering or riding there on Monday, but if your riding and you want to swing by on Sun. for the festivities and drop some stuff off to have it there for Monday your welcome to leave it in my trailer.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am going to ride Novice on Sunday and probably hit Intermediate on Monday(up to what the Track Coaches have to say.)
Not sure if you guys are trailering or riding there on Monday, but if your riding and you want to swing by on Sun. for the festivities and drop some stuff off to have it there for Monday your welcome to leave it in my trailer.

Hey thanks Jim for the offer but we are trailering our bikes with a buddy in Plainfield and most likely staying over the night so we can head out first thing in the AM. See you there dude! :banger:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts