Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a roll call to all IL riders that would be interested in group rides, meets, and just making new friends! We can use this list to alert others about upcoming events and gatherings.

Day: Sunday
Date: 3/18/2011
Time: 1:00pm - Kickstands up at 2pm!
619 E Boughton Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440 » (630) 410-7100
Time leaving meetup spot: Around 2 or so
Next location: Easy ride to Naperville then possible some other cruising arounds possibly up to SOW or wherever else we discuss while at Bar Louie.

-- IF any members are to show up late, please PM me and I can message you my cell and I can let you know where we are at accordingly during that day.. 2 more weeks fellas!(TOFU)

Here is the list so far, if you would like to go, add yourself to the list by quoting the latest list then deleting the words quote then add your name!

1. Flipdawg + 3 (CBR1000RR, YZF R1, YZF600R)
2. TofuProductions (+girlfriend + brother on gsxr600)
3. Timk + wife on gsxr + buddy on RC51
4. Hbarrera0812
5. Ladale78
6. matts09
7. nruzicka (Nick)
8. Siekmoney
9. jimpaine
Total tentative head count is 16.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1. Flipdawg
2. TofuProductions - free for Saturday anytime after 4pm and Sunday anytime after 12pm (or in this case on the list- 4pm)
If I'm going Sunday the girlfriend may be jumping on too, if it's Saturday, I'll be riding solo. Might be bringing my brother with if he has his bike by then as well.
3. Tim - free for both, will bring the wife on her GSX-R
4. Hbarrera0812 Sunday If I Survive another SPT'sD
5. Ladale78 - Sunday

·
Registered
13 Posts
well if your RR's didn't hold their value so well I'd get one, but none the less can't afford one so Suzuki here i come (lol runner up I guess)

·
Registered
100 Posts
I should have been more clear......

Yeah RR's do hold their value better than a Suzuki. I was just upset because people who think riding is the same as driving beat a perfectly good Honda until they are worth less than they should be.

Bottom line.... Shoot for the stars and enjoy a track champion (RR) when you can of course

·
Registered
596 Posts
I'm interested to be apart of the group meets if you guys are thinking about having them! Me and my bike are still at school until the end of May though :(

1. Flipdawg - Sunday
2. TofuProductions - Sunday (+girlfriend + brother on gsxr600)
3. Tim - Sunday + wife on gsxr
4. Hbarrera0812 - Sunday
5. Ladale78 - Sunday
6. matts09 - Sunday
7. nruzicka (Nick)

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm interested to be apart of the group meets if you guys are thinking about having them! Me and my bike are still at school until the end of May though :(

1. Flipdawg - Sunday
2. TofuProductions - Sunday (+girlfriend + brother on gsxr600)
3. Tim - Sunday + wife on gsxr
4. Hbarrera0812 - Sunday
5. Ladale78 - Sunday
6. matts09 - Sunday
7. nruzicka (Nick)
Excellent

:shakehand

1 - 20 of 174 Posts