Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just got into photoshop again and am fooling around with it. If you send me some pics of your bike I'll photoshop something up with it and send it back to you. Free. Your choice.

Check my gallery for some examples.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just looking to black out all the silver. The motor and exhaust can doesn't need changed, but the swing arm, pegs, exhaust shielding, ect in a flat or semi flat black.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
don't forget to photoshop out the stretched frame :)

later

·
Registered
111 Posts
i got the perfect thing for you! im tryin to get a picture idea of the bike when im done with it but mine looks like a preschool drawing, you up for the challenge?

turn this
IMG_0526.jpg

into this
PHOTOSHOP.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
by the way i need photos clear and large like his if you want me to do something with them... i could look at a cbr600 all day!

sorry i forgot to blur out inside the wheel....but im not going back to fix it! haha

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DocWTF...you made me laugh! ill see what I can do for you and use your preschool drawing as the template. But doing anything with "paint" is hard.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
can u make the fairings all black? planning on matte black for a stealth fighter look

:ciao:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sure can! thats an awesome bike you've got there. I like the way that back seat looks with the straight lines and all. Sweet. I'll get on this ASAP.

·
Registered
18 Posts

could you do something with my bike to make it a bit more interesting, decals or something.

something along the lines of the urban street style, complicated, but doesnt spoil the overal look of the bike. and its primed for you ready to paint.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts