1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Crazy New Yorkers

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
What is a "illegal street bike" exactly?

I'm assuming its the same as a "assault weapon" vs standard modern rifle. Also I see mention of video but my mobile doesn't show anything but 2 paragraphs.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I see a bunch well grown men, probably no jobs or education, riding children's off road bikes and atv's around the street illegally. No respect for anyone else who is following the rules of the road, Running from police and just plainly commuting many different crimes. It would piss me off if I was trying to get somewhere and I had to wait for these clowns to get the **** out of the way, which is why I wouldn't. I also don't feel bad at all for the guy that was killed, two people that just broke the law were running from the police and one idiot ended up paying a bigger price for it. Wouldn't have happened if he wasn't trying to run.

·
Registered
496 Posts
In Baltimore city the police cannot chase anyone on a motorcycle. They are constantly riding around doing wheelies down the street right in front of police and news cameras. All because of one (or more) instances of a death because a police officer chased them. Complete bulls***. Which is one of many reasons i don't ride in the city.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
BOTM Winner 1/13
5,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh guys..so yesterday i was riding on the Rebel 250 in town , and wow i got so much "wave" by the Harley guys and cruise guys! ahah which most of them would never if i would had been on my CBR..

i was pretty bad ass, even tho the Rebel was slow

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
I finally got time to watch it on my Laptop. And Yea I now see where the term "illegal" came from.

I've seen these guys on YT a few times and they have some legit bike/throttle control when it comes to one wheel. Just sucks they display it in negative ways to everyone else.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
wow a ton of idiots if you ask me... its dangerous, stupid, irresponsible. I agree that the police should do alot more to try and track down these people that ride like this. I mean if a camera crew is able to find where these riders will park all their bikes like shown in the video, 20+ bikes there why can he cops not do the same... show up box all the bieks in that are all piled together and if the guys run its fine you got their bieks you can find who they are. On the other hand Ifeel the actions of the cop hwo hit the two was a little to overboard, now those men are going to sue and get millions from the city

1 - 17 of 17 Posts