Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey riders, I am in need of a rear rim and right side mid plastic. Does anyone have any of these parts that they would like to sell or know anyone that does? Thanks

Clint

·
Registered
434 Posts
youre from tolono???

HAHAHA

my gf is from pesotum. did you get the extreme home make over?

my buddy has an extra right mid plastic, but it is red with black wings on them. The black part can be peeled off, but that would leave you with an all red fairing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No the Home Makeover was in Philo. Would your buddy like to sell the mid plastic?

·
Registered
434 Posts
No the Home Makeover was in Philo. Would your buddy like to sell the mid plastic?
yeah i know he wants to sell them at some point, i would have to doubl check with him. i think there are a couple of scrapes on them, which wouldn't be a huge deal if you are going to get them re-painted.

pm me if you are still interested

·
Registered
47 Posts
Potential New Hang Out...

Taste of Europe Cafe
640 Rollins Rd.
Ingleside, IL. 60041 Right across the Metra train station.
Hours: Sat. 9am-8pm and Sun. 10am-5pm

My buddies and I went there this weekend. It was a bit chilly we saw the place and we gave a shot. The service and the coffey were surprising very good. They have bake goods and deli sandwiches also. I only tried the expresso coffey and my fiance tried there sweets with hot tea. By buddies just went with expresso coffey. I would recommand this place as a potential biker hang out, or just to relax in cozy enviroment for a bit.

·
Registered
140 Posts
^^^ haha wow dude nice sig pic. i wanna do that this winter just for sh**s and giggles :D
how cold was it then?

·
Registered
33 Posts
to the guys in Tolono and elsewhere in Central IL, I'm in champaign which isin't far from you. Anyone wanna get together and ride as a group. All I can find is cruisers to ride with and its makin me sick! :retard:

·
Registered
13 Posts
New hang out

Sonics in country club hills its the south subs just east of I57 off 167st every wed and sat night.... as long as no one gets stupid or out of hand everyone can chill there but the first time someone gets out of hang no one can hang out there anymore.... post more hang outs or stunt spots please thanks

·
Registered
221 Posts
Completly off topic

My sister lives in Tolono, she just had a kid last week lol like 2 blocks from where tolono days is held mainly

·
Registered
33 Posts
to anyone in the central IL region, all are in invited to go on a group ride on Saturday March 20.
Meeting time 9am, kickstands up @ 915.
Meeting place in Champaign at the gas station at the corner of University and Mattis Ave. This the part of University where it starts to become the on ramp for I-72 west.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts