Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chicagoland and cities nearby. It will start getting fairly warm February 13th, early spring this year. The weather is tolerable for the most part during the day (I know some of you won't ride until it's 50 deg) and will quickly drop at nightfall but it's still enough time get a good days worth of riding. Rain will fall around this time as well so we can say goodbye to the salt. For you enthusiasts who can't wait to get back on the bike, just 10 more days.

Post your location and let's meet up!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Chicagoland and cities nearby. It will start getting fairly warm February 13th, early spring this year. The weather is tolerable for the most part during the day (I know some of you won't ride until it's 50 deg) and will quickly drop at nightfall but it's still enough time get a good days worth of riding. Rain will fall around this time as well so we can say goodbye to the salt. For you enthusiasts who can't wait to get back on the bike, just 10 more days.

Post your location and let's meet up!

You got a some balls man! haha, don't get me wrong im fiend-ing like a crackhead to get on my bike, but there isnt a chance in hell I am during the month of february. There is soooo much salt on the road lol The temps dont bother me because I was still riding when it started hitting 35, but I wont mess with the salt and until snow is 'permanently' gone lol.

however, i'll be more then happy to ride with you or any others once it clears up a bit, I'm in the Tinleypark/Orlandpark area

·
Registered
55 Posts
with this warming weather and then back to freezing not only are the roads salty but spots are icy as well... and at least in Rockford there are potholes everywhere....

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm in springfield, but i'm one of those guys that wont ride until its 50+ with no salt on the roads. If there are any good rides in the spring def let me know

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm game. i'll tune in again the next time we hit 60 degrees!
When will it be time?!?!?! I'm dying here.... My life is nothing without my bike =( Mid march is the longest i'm waiting, 45 degrees not salt and i'm game. Still have to call insurance companies and throw down a new policy.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I was dying for the last month till my car got totaled. Now that's the only thing on my mind, but march better warm the F up!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Just bought my bike this past Thursday. I am from Brookfield/LaGrange area.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did you ride with Danny on upper wacker?

·
Registered
933 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts