Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone here riding with STT at Autobahn Country Club Memorial Day weekend or at Blackhawk Farms with Midwest June 7 & 8?

I will be riding Intermediate on Monday (Labor Day) at ACC and probably both BFR days. I've only done one day with Midwest and will probably still be riding (or at least signing up for) Novice.

I would def be up for meeting new people if anyone else will be around. I have a number of buddies that will be at both places and it's never a bad idea to know as many people as you can at the track.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Midwest is always a good time. Jeff (owner) has some fast riders come out to his events. I wont make it to bhf but let me know if u go up there with mtd ill send you towards the right people.

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
I'll be at BFR for a least one of those days

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was at BFR May 10 and pit with a bunch of guys from WI Riders - mentioning this since WI is in your name. Good group of guys.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Will be at ACC Sun. and Mon memorial weekend. I believe I have met you once last year, stop by and say hi All orange #3 GSXR.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Jim - I remember chatting here last year but I don't remember if we got to meet. I will be riding in I on Monday and I am thinking about coming down Sunday afternoon to hang out for the evening. My bike may have some stickers and vinyl by Monday, but it's currently all white and I (like 50% of the people out there) have all black leathers. I look forward to saying hi.

Attachments

·
Registered
754 Posts
I'll be on the south course side in the grass Black crew truck, white ez up and all orange bike #3 plate on front and rear. Stop on by and say hi.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'll be at ACC on Monday, and on Sunday for the Burger Bash.

Never been before so I'm not sure where I'll be pitting, but if you see a white Dodge Ram with a purple/yellow/white bike and a blue ez-up, feel free to stop by and say hey.

I also bring a few various spares along so if you need anything, drop by and I might have it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Forgot to throw it out there, if anyone is doing the Burger Bash on Sunday and wants to be part of our GoKart team, we have an open spot. The entry fee will be taken care of. It's only two of us right now and I'm not sure we'd be able to do a half hour each and still be able to ride the next day.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I will be there Sat afternoon to drop off and get suspension work done - then burger bash.

Spektrum - I just shot you a PM about karting on STT forum. Let me know if you still have a spot available.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Damn I was there Mon and didn't stop to meet any of you all. Next time. I was the white decaled up Speedy Gonzales CBR600RR

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn I was there Mon and didn't stop to meet any of you all. Next time. I was the white decaled up Speedy Gonzales CBR600RR
I think I saw you talking to the tire guys in the morning sitting on your bike - asking about wear patterns and if your pressures were good. You? The bike def had kids hand prints on it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts