Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, sunday my gf and I graduated our MSF course. She got a 95, barely went outside on the fig 8. Did it perfect on two practice runs, but she goofed on the test. I was one of two to ace the test. Good class. Think I should have taken the experienced class, though. And honestly I wouldn't have taken it at all if it wasn't a requirement to get my state's motorcycle endorsement. If you haven't taken the class, take it. If I learned something, anybody can.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
I've heard people learn lots from it but I didn't take it because I can get a PCIII for the price of the MSF.

wow..... :all_cohol

i may retake the class... i got a perfect score when I took it but its always good to take a refresher... you'd be surprised the stuff you forget or bad habits you develop over time. I know i'll be taking the experienced course this summer.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I've heard people learn lots from it but I didn't take it because I can get a PCIII for the price of the MSF.
Wow... I'm not sure what to say to this... I bet your also the type that I spank around the track while riding a Ninja 250 as well...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nope can't afford that either. got layed off. Well I just wanted to congratulate hoohah797 on Acing his test, I wasn't trying to downplay the course. It wasn't a requirement for me and I didn't have the funds so I got my license without it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts