Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everybody i just bought an 06' 600 RR brand new and i just stumbled upon this site i think the site rocks lookin forward to talkin to everyone sooner or later i broke my foot at work so it leaves me with alot of free time to come on here and play

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
welcome aboard bro congrats on the bike purchase and get well soon

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
welcome... sorry about your foot. i have a pinched nerve in my neck if that is any consolation... so there is not much i can do except kick my neighbor's dog to let out the frustration.

call us if you want any hook-ups on gear or mods for your 600rr.

cheers... nick - mri

Richysmoothe said:
whats up everybody i just bought an 06' 600 RR brand new and i just stumbled upon this site i think the site rocks lookin forward to talkin to everyone sooner or later i broke my foot at work so it leaves me with alot of free time to come on here and play

·
Registered
593 Posts
Man u will regret ever finding this place. ..... Ok well your signifigant others will for SURE!!!!

·
Registered
870 Posts
ridersinc said:
welcome... sorry about your foot. i have a pinched nerve in my neck if that is any consolation... so there is not much i can do except kick my neighbor's dog to let out the frustration.

call us if you want any hook-ups on gear or mods for your 600rr.

cheers... nick - mri

Where did you get your degree in marketing, because you rock.

Havard, Yale, Stanford?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
good choice on the bike. welcome to the site.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok for a few things my "signifacant other" already hates that i got a bike !!! i love pi**ing her off though she nags me to much ie " when are u gonna take me out" lol ok so i live in Buffalo ny, and i have only been steadily riding ( before my foot) for bout a month and a half other than that i just rode my freinds bikes once and a while and some quads and dirtbikes oh yeah and thanks everybody you really make me feel welcome here

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome aboard...alot of good people as well as info on this site read up and enjoy! Ride safe and keep rubber side down.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Welcome to the site!!!
Give your significant other some time.... She will be begging for you to take her on rides before you know it!!!
Although having a girl that doesnt want anything to do with it, could be a PLUS. LoL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts