Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have to tell you guys that since my bike was stolen I just now found a replacement. A 2003 zx6r 636. Couldn't pass up the deal- black with 2350 miles, flawless condition, Scorpion exhaust, still under warranty, etc.... for only 5900.00! And a good title. I will still be at this site most ofter though because they don't know how to treat one another at the other forums. I will sometime's browse the other forums and I usually don't like what I see. Everyone here is good to one another. So anyways, just had to tell someone the news! Thanks

·
Registered
647 Posts
Thats why alot of us stick around on this site, Not allot of complete BS or flaming each other. I know I have told my wife that this site adds to me having the RR. Heres one for ya!! :beer:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Re: I'm a trader!!!

56cbr600rr said:
Have to tell you guys that since my bike was stolen I just now found a replacement. A 2003 zx6r 636. Couldn't pass up the deal- black with 2350 miles, flawless condition, Scorpion exhaust, still under warranty, etc.... for only 5900.00! And a good title. I will still be at this site most ofter though because they don't know how to treat one another at the other forums. I will sometime's browse the other forums and I usually don't like what I see. Everyone here is good to one another. So anyways, just had to tell someone the news! Thanks
pics!

V

·
0 Posts
Oh.. When I read the title I thought you meant that you got your stock broker's license. I was going to say congrats, but since you mean "traitor" and went to teem green, I am now going to say.. "You suck!" ;-) I do like the Kawi in black though. Post pics soon!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Thats a great looking bike. I test rode the ZX6R and really liked it, I'm sure the 636 is even more fun!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
its great that you got yourself another great bike for an awsome price ;-) congrats :cool: just make sure you do not loose this one as well lock it up man ;-) we need to see some pictures when ever its possible and do not be a stranger best of luck to you ;-)

·
Registered
188 Posts
of all the kawi's i hate. i actually think the 636 is a pimp bike. Once you get used to it, you'll have to give us an unbiased comparison of the two.

C

·
0 Posts
I just dont like that silver frame. Congrats on a sweet deal though. I dont think anyone would pass that up. Definetly post some pics when you get it.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, honestly I hate giving up the looks of the cbr. I wish the ninja had a sharper front end and a braced swing arm. But it will do, considering I used to despise ninja's--they've come along way. Also I noticed it will be easier to do most maintence chores on the Kawi too.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, honestly I hate giving up the looks of the cbr. I wish the ninja had a sharper front end and a braced swing arm. But it will do, considering I used to despise ninja's--they've come along way. Also I noticed it will be easier to do most maintence chores on the Kawi too.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Congrats on the bike.

Now then, we`ll need your opinions comparing both bikes and some pics of the new baby, and a signed, notarized statement saying you had no other choice but to buy the Kaw. :twisted:

I will expect these items on my desk(top) by the close of bidness Monday. :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts