Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I've been gone for quite a while. I sold my badass track bike(mistake) and distanced myself from social media for a while. It was quite cleansing TBH, but now I'm back and I'm on the hunt for another CBR. :cruising: I forgot how frustrating shopping for a clean used bike can be, but hopefully within the next couple of months, my bike will find me. I'm looking to get back to the track and put in some laps. So, I just thought I'd poke my head in here and say hey to all the old peeps :poke: and what'up to the noobs:shakehand:. I look forward to updating my track bike thread with s new ride real soon! Keep the shiny side up! :banger:

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Kawi imo. The 636 is a beast. That is if i was bike shopping

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha! Hey Nep! I remember you too brother. Hope everything is well!

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I like the 636, but I'm sticking with an RR.
I wouldn't recommend a Kawasaki 636 unless you feel like doing valve adjustments every 600 miles, or any 4 stroke Kawasaki for that matter. Such a shame because they're really cool bikes. Not that it matters, but from what I've heard and dealt with, this is seemly always the case.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've heard about the valve adjustments. I've been on Hondas for the last 15 years or more and I'm a fanboy, plus my parts bin is full of RR stuff so 03-06 for me. Right now I'm just trying to decide between a titled 03 in real good condition from a trusted seller, or an 05 with bill of sale only for about half the price with unknown history. Decisions decisions.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Jared! I just had to wait until the time was right. That time is now!

I'd love to have those '06 wheels IMO but I may have just found a track ready 08 FTMFW

My quote buttons are not working FTL. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts